Accounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Newark, NJ | Shelton, CT | Dresher, PA | Plymouth, MNDirector, Strategic Finance - Cost Optimization & Performance Measurement
About the position
This position will report to the Vice President of the ISG Expense Center of Excellence. This position is responsible for supporting the ISG consolidation, providing strategic expense management to senior leadership within ISG and leading the development and analysis of strategic initiative business cases.
This position also requires collaborating and working closely across the ISG Expense COE, Finance Shared Services, US Business Finance and Corporate Finance. Specific responsibilities also include directly and indirectly managing, motivating and influencing others, as well as, establishing processes and controls to insure accurate and timely consolidation, allocations and reporting of monthly results and forecasts. This will also involve preparation and delivery of executive level presentation materials This position will also lead efforts with other Finance Managers and key stakeholders to understand needs, gain insights, address issues and improve processes.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Development of consolidated reporting and analysis of ISG level expenses.
- Lead ISG expense allocation reporting and analysis back to BU’s
- Delivery of the financial reporting and analysis of the Departments’ results
- Development of the multi-year financial plan and quarterly forecasting process
- Communication of the results of these plans & forecasts directly to executive management including insights to facilitate strategic decision making
- Preparation of internal management reporting documents and presentation to senior management
- Leading and assisting with business case analysis for new initiatives within ISG and within the Annuities and Life Businesses, as well as interface for USB and Enterprise initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
- MBA or CFA/CPA preferred
- 10+ years of accounting / financial analysis experience
- Strong executive presence and experience interacting with senior business leaders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to directly and indirectly manage, motivate and influence others
- Ability to lead projects and initiatives
- Ability to foster and build relationships across multiple departments
- Superior analytical skills and financial modeling experience
- Self-motivated and proactive, with attention to detail, due dates and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, and challenging environment
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Associate Manager, Planning & Analysis - Cost Optimization (WSG)Accounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Hartford, CT | Roseland, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: RET000EK
Tax AssociateAccounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Moosic, PA | Scranton, PA | Dresher, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: TAX0005O
This position resides within the Enabling Solutions Tax team.
This Tax role has the primary responsibilities of handling and addressing tax related customer inquiries, transactional input, the use basic administrative systems, procedures, and template letters in support of multiple US Businesses.
· Receives, evaluates and answers tax related customer inquiries and processes manual transactions due to system limitations which are routine and do not require deviation from standard screens, scripts or procedures.
· Assist in the maintenance...
Director, Financial Planning & AnalysisAccounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: RET000DR
The Investment and Pension Solutions (IPS) Business Finance team is looking for an experienced Director to support the Global Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) business within Prudential’s Retirement business unit. This position will support the business in PRT transaction activity, identifying and evaluating financial risks and capital considerations. This will involve working closely with the Global PRT business leaders to support their growth and strategic initiatives, advise them on solutions to optimize capital, maximize profitable growth, propose solutions to manage...
VP, Data ScientistAccounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: DAT0003P
Prudential Financial is seeking an enthusiastic Data Analytics leader, to help drive its centralized advanced data analytics capability to the next level. We are looking for someone who understands data modeling techniques and has tremendous expertise in simplifying the complex. This role will require a unique combination of skills: strong business acumen with a history of using data to solve business problems, deep analytical skills, ability to drive and own business relationships, a strategic and technical mindset as well as the ability to lead and grow analytical...