Prudential is looking for a Front End Software Engineer who has passion for new technologies, understands responsive web development, can prototype rapidly, and turn concepts to life. As a developer, you care about quality of code, understand how to work with several content types, love to learn new technologies, and are ready to adapt on changing design frameworks and design principles. Experience in mobile not needed but preferred. Needless to say, you will have knowledge on how back-end systems work. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions and...
Information Technology - Newark, NJ Information Security Analyst
About the position
The Information Security Specialist Analyst supports the Customer Office in the day to day operations and security related activities including corporate, business, and Business Information Security Office initiatives. This includes, but may not be limited to:
- Submission of security request on behalf of those working within Customer Officer.
- Creation and Maintenance of relevant operating procedures to ensure that sufficient documentation already exist for information security processes.
- Fulfillment of exception submissions, reviews and processing driving end to end satisfaction of requests.
- Assist with the development and delivery of Security Awareness material and presentations.
- Collaborate with Information Security Specialist across the enterprise to improve and socialize internal processes.
- Assist with other Internal Operations initiatives when necessary.
- Five or more years of experience in business or systems information security initiatives and practices is desirable.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to demonstrate understanding of standard IT functions and interdependencies.
- Process oriented self starter with proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrating the ability to collaborate effectively at multiple levels or Prudential.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in resolution management and process improvement.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external business partners
- Well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience is highly desired
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Staff Front End DeveloperInformation Technology - Mountain View, CA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CO-0000M
Sr Operations Analyst / Data AnalystInformation Technology - El Paso, TX
- Full Time Position
- Job No: EP 0002C
The Prudential El Paso office is seeking a talented Sr Operations Analyst / Data Analyst to support the El Paso (GBTS - Global Business & Technology Solutions) Center. The El Paso GBTS Center supports various Business Units and Corporate Centers through numerous engagements, and at times, transitions between internal business partners/ roles allowing for growth in experience and diversity.
The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail. Someone who can provide administrative...
Specialist, Systems Development (.NET)Information Technology - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: INT000E3
Prudential's PGIM Investments Technology group is seeking a Specialist, Systems Development (.NET) to join the systems team, reporting to a Director of Systems Development. As Specialist, Systems Development you will be a member of a diverse team of developers that span between Newark and off shore locations responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and supporting business applications utilizing technologies including Microsoft .Net, Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau and Cognos. The...
Director, EngineeringInformation Technology - Mountain View, CA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CO-0000N
Prudential Customer Office is building a startup culture in the company that is touching 20 Million+ lives, yet thinks agile. A company where talent drives success and your work touches everyone from a 25-year-old to folks over 90 years old living in retirement. We care about web accessibility. We care how we treat our customers. Our employees are passionate about what they do and make it happen.
This is a leader who has demonstrated expertise in a variety of information technology concepts, practices, and procedures and can lead teams to design, develop, write and...