This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive Human Resources organization as a Workforce Analyst. In this critical role, you will provide detailed analysis of our talent and related programs by leveraging internal and external data and communicate the results in a way that informs and drives the organization to action. The insight from this analysis will be used to inform talent management decisions, talent program investments and assess HR program effectiveness. In addition, you will manage a variety of exciting initiatives or projects, often detailed...
Human Resources - Newark, NJ Content Marketing & Digital Engagement Manager
About the position
As a digital strategist, you know that attracting and engaging an audience requires the creation and distribution of valuable, relevant, and consistent content across multiple digital channels. In this role, the content you create and stories you tell will help shift how the industry views Prudential Financial as an employer and give prospective employees a deeper understanding of the rewarding opportunities that exist across the company.
As a member of the Talent Brand team, you will create and distribute written and visual content about Prudential’s employees and their careers, manage and optimize our social media strategy, and experiment with innovative ways to connect top diverse talent with job opportunities across the company. We are consistently looking to improve and expand Prudential’s reputation as an employer of choice for top diverse talent. Our team leads the company’s employer branding and external employee storytelling efforts while providing marketing support for recruiting across the enterprise. You will collaborate closely with a variety of internal partners - gaining exposure across the company.
The role is a mix of content creation (for our careers website and social channels), digital engagement (managing the day-to-day on social), in-house consulting (partnering with recruiters and business groups to build recruiting campaigns), and project management (tracking all the moving pieces and getting it across the finish line).
- Act as a subject matter expert in the overall social media strategy for the department
- Create content marketing plans, copywriting/editing, digital-first storytelling, commissioning stories, email marketing campaigns
- Maintain and execute against an integrated digital engagement strategy across our digital platforms (careers website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Guide graphic design, UX/UI, visual content creation (illustrations, infographics, etc.), experience design
- Measure effectiveness of our strategy on each platform and improve performance over time
- Maintain the Talent Brand editorial calendar and manage day-to-day activities on all social platforms
- Manage content for the Prudential careers website, including monitoring/updating existing content as needed and developing new landing pages when required
- Provide consultative recommendations on digital marketing and content strategy to Staffing and project manage deliverables as needed
- Identify opportunities to experiment with emerging technologies and to pilot new approaches
- Act as liaison to Compliance and Advertising teams and manage day to day needs for conference and events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing digital projects with a focus on content and strategy
- Deep expertise in one (or more) of the following areas: Editorial (writing and/or commissioning stories); Digital Strategy (audience segmentation/targeting, SEM/SEO, analytics, and optimization); or Graphic Design
- A deep understanding of social media, digital marketing, and audience engagement
- Experience creating, executing and measuring success of digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Hands-on experience managing the social media platforms/campaigns, defining KPI, and successfully achieving desired results
- Clear and engaging writing ability, including development of social posts and article-style content
- Ability to explain and present digital strategy and tactics to stakeholders and to larger audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience beyond financial services, human resources, or recruiting is welcome
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Workforce AnalystHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: FM 0000V
Senior IT Contract Recruiter(Multiple locations- Newark, NJ, Hartford, CT, Shelton, CT or Dresher, PA)Human Resources - Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT | Dresher, PA | Shelton, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: STA000BA
There is a Senior Contract IT Recruiter opportunity. Recruiters will work with Hiring Managers to define/hone job specifications and then independently create and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies to reach and attract top talent. Recruiters will leverage multiple resources and tools to network, identify and recruit talent. Responsibilities will also include assessing candidates IT experience and non-technical skills/knowledge and attributes. Recruiters will play an active role in converting the candidate to new hire status and will facilitate a positive on...
Director, Talent Acquisition OperationsHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: STA000BF
Executive Assistant - Individual Solutions Group HRHuman Resources - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ILI00007
Individual Solutions Group (ISG) Human Resources is seeking a bright, motivated, and organized individual for an Executive Assistant position. This individual will perform administrative and project work of significant difficulty and complexity for ISG’s Head of Human Resources, located in Newark, NJ.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide general executive administrative support including but not limited to answering telephone, typing, compiling meeting materials, photocopying, filing, vouchers, and maintaining/ordering supplies.