Prudential Capital Group (PCG) is a PGIM business, and one of the largest asset managers of private fixed income securities with more than $82 billion of private debt and equity investments in more than 1,000 companies worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). Prudential Capital Group typically invests up to $13 billion annually in privately placed senior and mezzanine financings to middle-market companies. With 13 regional offices worldwide, Prudential Capital Group is known for investing in relationships, providing strategic capital and delivering consistent results....
Project/Program Management - Roseland, NJ | Dresher, PA | Portland, ME | Hartford, CT | Shelton, CTSr Business Analyst
About the position
The Sr. Business Analyst, Operational Effectiveness, serves as liaison between business, IT and systems to support operational business needs through computer systems enhancements, policy administration rules, and/or production support issues. This role is accountable for Prudential’s Group Insurance Forms and Brochures workflow management, as well as technical configuration of claim communications (letters, email, text, script) and Contract language system updates across all products and segments. This role will provide hands-on design and configuration of Prudential’s Group Insurance Claims and Service system capabilities. Role will require extensive interaction with Marketing, Product, Employer Services, Claims and Distribution in order to manage workflow systems for forms and brochures, configuration efforts for claim communication and contract language updates. This role will also be accountable for indirect management of vendor partners which have configuration responsibilities in these areas. This is a technical business role that utilizes Group Insurance product knowledge along with a technical system understanding to implement system configuration changes.
- Indirect management of up to 3 vendor partner resources with configuration responsibilities for claim communications (letters/email/text/script), message board maintenance, and contract language template updates
- Accountable for Group Insurance Forms (EOI, Enrollment, and Claim Forms) - project management and repository
- Telephonic Brochures Manager including portal support and ownership
- AbsenceSoft FMLA software system support
- Accountable for development, testing, and implementation of updates to the contract generation system working with business partners and IT to prioritize changes and implement according to annual release schedule.
- Drives optimization of technical configuration changes and develops efficiencies through leveraging of technology and industry best practices
- Provides support for development of business and systems requirements, project plans, test plans, and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Maintains strong personal expertise in the technology/systems which support the process
- Nurtures an environment of high performance, empowerment, accountability, and alignment
- 3-5 years of related work experience in operations technical support role either in claims or customer service
- Experience on project work involving planning, configuration timelines, development, test planning, and user acceptance execution.
- Past experience hands-on coding of output or exhibit generation documents a plus
- Strong understanding of group insurance customer implementation or claims adjudication a plus
- Advanced technical interest and abilities with a business and process understanding in the insurance or financial industry.
- Strong leadership and decision-making ability
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Investments Project Management AssociateProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PCG00072
Vice President, Product and Services StrategyProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ | Dresher, PA | New York, NY | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: EXE0008T
This position exists to advance the business by championing the development of new products. This involves working with the Senior Leadership Team and with Product Managers to identify ideas for new products and to assess their viability. When a product idea is determined to be viable, the incumbent creates project teams across the business unit and its Corporate partners, to develop and implement the product. The incumbent takes the leadership role with these teams and has ultimate accountability for delivering on objectives, and will also perform similar functions...
Senior Implementation Manager, Client Transition (will consider strongly qualified candidates located anywhere in the U.S.)Project/Program Management - Scranton, PA | Iselin, NJ | Dubuque, IA | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: DC 0003E
The Senior Implementation Manager, Client Transition is an individual contributor role and the accountable point person for the end-to-end new business on-boarding process. They will lead a team of experts charged with successfully onboarding Defined Contribution (including governmental and Taft-Hartley), Defined Benefit and/or Non-Qualified plans to Prudential. The Senior Implementation Manager will be responsible for providing an excellent client experience during the onboarding process using a consultative approach to align client and participant needs with...
Implementation Director, Client Transition (will consider strongly qualified candidates located anywhere in the U.S.)Project/Program Management - Scranton, PA | Hartford, CT | Dubuque, IA | Iselin, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: DC 0003D
This highly visible individual contributor role is the accountable point person for the end-to-end new business on-boarding process. The Implementation Director, Client Transition will lead a team of experts charged with successfully onboarding our largest Defined Contribution (including governmental and Taft-Hartley), Defined Benefit and/or Non-Qualified plans to Prudential. The Implementation Director, Client Transition will be responsible for providing an excellent client experience during the onboarding process using a consultative approach to align client and...