Operations - Moosic, PA Retirement Operations Associate, Non-Qualified Plans
About the position
For more than 140 years, Prudential Financial, Inc. has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Prudential Retirement, a division of Prudential Financial, provides innovative retirement solutions to help plan sponsors and plan participants meet their retirement challenges.
The Non-Qualified Plan (NQ) Operations Associate at Prudential Retirement is an integral member of our Operations team. This role is responsible for performing a variety of enrollment, contribution, and/or distribution transactions while applying specialized plan processes and achieving very specific productivity/ quality standards.
Our Associates must work cohesively as a team in order to meet established Service Level Agreements. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a process driven environment, embraces change and is comfortable challenging the status quo.
The Associate will coordinate with direct team members as well as other internal Prudential teams to request information needed to complete assigned task(s). The Associate will be responsible for researching plans and applying plan requirements to transactions. The Associate will need to apply multi-tasking in a highly organized fashion to work through and revisit tasks when required information is obtained. Additionally, the Associate will use a PC based internal workflow system while working with multiple applications and monitors to perform daily job functions.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum intermediate level Microsoft Excel skill set required (formulas, functions, filters, use existing macros, v-look-ups)
- 1 year transaction processing experience in a fast-paced financial services environment strongly preferred
- Must possess a desire and ability to gain understanding of retirement industry product and service knowledge and the impact to plan participation and application to daily transactions
- Proven experience exhibiting exceptional organizational, follow-through, and multi-tasking skills is required
- Experience working in an environment where use of PC was required at least 50% of time worked.
- Experience maneuvering between screens/systems is also required
- Advanced alpha/numeric data entry skills required with proven track record of accuracy and meeting high productivity standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with others required in order to work in cohesive team and contribute to an inclusive and positive work environment
- Proven problem solving and customer focus
- Strong Written/Oral Communication skills required
- Ability to work additional hours as required to meet work volume goals
- Must embrace responsibility for identification and implementation of process efficiencies
- May be required to assist other teams within Prudential Operations as needed
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on business need
- Understanding of Retirement Plan Structure, rules or regulations is a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.