Marketing - Newark, NJ | Moosic, PA | Roseland, NJ | Hartford, CTSpecialist, Platform Administration
About the position
The Specialist, Platform Administration oversees the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Project Management application tool and Proposals and Content Management Systems. The selected candidate will be responsible for administering the Workfront tool for the Workplace Solutions Group and the PMAPs tool for the Group Insurance RFP Team, within the Marketing Department. This individual supports all aspects of Workfront from creating request forms and reports, to building requests queues and templates. Additionally, this position will work to support integrations and enhancements with other platforms and applications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The position will have responsibility for being the Workfront Administrator and primary point of contact for roughly 300 Workfront users
- Maintain outstanding technical support in a high-performance company culture that emphasizes superior quality, continuous improvement and productivity standards.
- Active participant in the Workfront Users Community
- Troubleshoot all issues and act as the liaison between the client and Workfront Technical Support team
- Translate business needs to functional requirements & process design, and work with Workfront business leads to prioritize/plan enhancement requests
- Proactively identify gaps and improvement opportunities and provide solution recommendations to improve Workfront usability
- RFP Database Administration – oversee Proposals database to ensure business continuation
- Attend all pre-release trainings, perform preview testing and troubleshoot all potential impacts of Enterprise Releases
- Create communications to Workfront users regarding changes, enhancements, etc.
- Operational Metrics and Reporting – Create, maintain, and improve reports and dashboards that help analyze the department’s volume, operational efficiency, and effectiveness
- Training – Onboard new employees, development curriculum and execute new system training and refresher trainings
- Process Improvement – Develop and monitor improvement strategies for operational processes including inbound requests, workflow mapping, downstream asset management to create efficiencies
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) required
Strong MS Office suite experience (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
1+ years hands on experience working as a Workfront power user or system admin preferred
1-3 years project management experience managing technical projects
Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Proven ability to develop training material/program and conduct trainings
Experienced in process design and optimization
Experience in working in matrix team and leading cross-functional initiatives/projects
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Self-motivated and proactive, with attention to detail, due dates and deadlines
Ability to foster and build relationships across multiple departments
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Manager, Customer Experience (CX)Marketing - Iselin, NJ | Roseland, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CUS0009J
Marketing Manager, Growth InitiativesMarketing - Newark, NJ | Shelton, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ISG0000X
The Marketing Manager, Growth Initiatives will be responsible for driving the Annuities organization’s new channel or new product opportunities from a Marketing perspective. They will partner with key stakeholders in the organization to drive the marketing strategy for these new initiatives. They will understand and define the target audience, identify key personas, define the marketing strategy to maximize sales through advisor channels and develop KPIs to understand impact of initiative.
Marketing point person for new growth opportunities in...
Communication Consultant Marketing ManagerMarketing - El Segundo, CA | Scranton, PA | Iselin, NJ | Dallas, TX | Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MAR000FZ
This position leads the development and execution of strategic communications and participant engagement marketing campaigns for Prudential Retirement's largest and most complex Key Account clients. This role focuses on delivering a seamless end-to-end customer experience; from the first introduction to Prudential through ongoing participant engagement.
Primary responsibilities include the development and execution of strategic marketing plans designed to assist retirement plan participants during the transition of their retirement plan to Prudential Retirement and...
Director, Marketing & Sales Management - Prudential PathwaysMarketing - Virtual, NJ | Virtual, IL | Virtual, MN | Virtual, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRU000TX
The Director, Marketing & Sales Management will be responsible for assisting the National Sales Director and VP, Marketing Management in carrying out key duties related to attaining financial wellness sales goals, maintaining existing financial wellness customers, supporting Financial Wellness Account Executives and providing sales and marketing support for the broader Financial Wellness and Pathways programs.
Set divisional FW goals and research book penetration - report out to stakeholders
Client facing reporting
Tracking activity to goal for...