Developing strategic relationships with centers of influence at various client locations.
Scheduling site visits at various client locations
Delivering effective group presentations to diverse audiences on such topics as; features and benefits of the employer sponsored plans, budgeting, asset allocation and retirement readiness. ...
Insurance - Virtual, IA Dedicated Life Consultant - Iowa
About the position
Prudential is seeking highly motivated Individual Life Insurance sales/financial services professionals with proven success in the life insurance marketplace to become a part of Prudential's expanding Institutional Distribution Channel as a Dedicated Life Consultant, responsible for increasing the sales of Individual Life Insurance products through financial advisors within Edward Jones. This position has a strong emphasis on point of sale activities. This is one position covering Iowa in the Midwest Sales Division.
- Accountable for sales results within assigned territory through financial advisor relationships– includes assisted (point of sale) and unassisted sales activity, primarily through a point of sale focus.
- Develops/executes individual sales plan.
- Expected to meet or exceed annual sales goal.
- Responsible for meeting assigned activity requirements (for example, assisted sales calls with financial advisors) and firm production goals.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Prudential's products, services and programs and effectively uses this knowledge to compete/sell in the marketplace.
- Identifies potential financial advisors within assigned territory and creates sales opportunities.
- Provides initial and on-going training to financial advisors within the territory in the use/sale of Prudential’s products/services.
- Presents financial advisors with sales ideas to assist them in selling Prudential’s products and meets with clients where appropriate.
- Practices effective expense management; completes and submits accurate expense reports in a timely manner.
- Functions as an effective liaison between the Home Office and the financial advisor with regard to underwriting, commissions, customer service, licensing questions, etc.
- Uses and keeps up-to-date all sales activity and calendar.
- Miscellaneous duties as required by Divisional Vice President (DVP)
- 5 or more years of direct point of sale Life Insurance wholesaling experience and/or individual life retail sales/retail sales management experience.
- Prudential Internal candidates must have the above referenced 5 or more years of sales experience OR must have at least 2 years of demonstrated performance as a Prudential Regional Marketing Specialist, with demonstrated readiness for progression to the RSVP role.
- Successful track record of life insurance sales experience required
- Thorough knowledge of advanced sales concepts and life insurance marketplace
- Strong presentation and seminar selling skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships effectively
- Ability to work with other financial professionals on joint sales calls
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Demonstrates adaptability and resourcefulness
- Leverages organization, business and financial knowledge
- Life & Health/Series 6 & 63 licensed
- Professional designations (e.g., CFP, CLU, ChFC) preferred
- Position requires significant overnight travel
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Retirement CounselorInsurance - VT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: NEW0004V
Dedicated Life Consultant - MinnesotaInsurance - Virtual, MN
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MID000AH
Prudential is seeking an Individual Life Insurance sales/financial services professional with proven success in the life insurance marketplace. You will become a part of Prudential's expanding Institutional Distribution Channel as a Dedicated Life Consultant. You will be responsible for increasing the sales of Individual Life Insurance products through financial advisors within Edward Jones. This position has a strong emphasis on point of sale activities. This is one position covering Minnesota in the Midwest Sales Division. Additional responsibilities...
Group Insurance Premier Account ExecutiveInsurance - Creve Coeur, MO | Overland Park, KS
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRE000FX
Prudential’s Group Insurance (GI) Premier Account Management team is seeking an experienced Account Executive to service multiple medium to large financial/insurance accounts. The incumbent will be accountable for managing relationships with assigned new and existing customers, mobilizing support staff to help maintain and strengthen account relationships, and growing the business while also resolving issues as they arise. This position entails generating profitable revenue growth by retaining existing customers, expanding business and achieving customer...
Dedicated Life Consultant - Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and MarylandInsurance - Virtual, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MID000AD