About the position
Who we seek:
- Do you love marketing that drives customer engagement, business revenue growth and financial outcomes?
- Do you know how to leverage email to drive action from customers and prospects?
- Do you want to work in a startup environment within a large, stable company?
- Are you ready to drive some of our company’s key strategic initiatives?
- Do you recognize the importance of a strong organizational culture and can motivate a fast-paced, results-oriented team without regard for organizational reporting lines?
If so, we may have an exciting new opportunity for you at Prudential!
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It’s an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team-members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join the Customer Office Marketing team. The Email Marketing Strategy Manager will develop and execute the email roadmap to drive customer engagement with our Financial Engagement Digital platform, providing customers with educational content, tools and solutions to better manage their financial lives.
To be successful, the individual must have a strong work ethic, possess attention to detail, be highly flexible and remain calm under pressure. Equally critical will be the individual’s interest in learning as much as possible about what engages our customers and putting that information to use in engage them with financial education, tools and solutions. This role offers a unique opportunity to build and execute on a key US Business growth strategy. You’ll closely partner with other Prudential businesses, email operations, creative and design teams to design, develop, and execute emails to drive action from customers and prospects that will help them better manage their financial lives.
- Responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns to engage prospects and existing customers with financial wellness content, tools and solutions
- Manage and execute the email calendar
- Partner with key business partners to develop, execute and iterate on a robust test and learn strategy enabling us to develop best practices to optimize engagement via email campaigns and create economic value for the business
- Collaborate with reporting and analytic teams to track, report and measure campaign outcomes and performance drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (4+ years) in digitally enabled businesses. MBA or business degree a plus.
- Prior experience with direct response initiatives leveraging content marketing, digital campaigns and offers.
- Direct response email marketing experience required.
- Experience developing briefs for internal or external creative teams
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to effectively work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Extremely detail oriented with teamwork skills and the ability to work across functional teams and all levels of the organization. Significant experience in leading cross-business initiatives is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; expert in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.