Marketing - Iselin, NJ | Roseland, NJ | Hartford, CTDirector, Customer Experience (CX)
About the position
- Leads the development of customer strategy and experience design that support the end to end value proposition for all of our customer segments including Employers / Plan Sponsors, Participants and Intermediaries, Associations ensuring the connectivity across interdependent customer segments.
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the company by revolutionalizing our customer experiences, designing ideal customer journey’s based on deep customer insights to deliver customer outcomes (e.g. high client persistency rates, high client satisfaction amongst key drivers of NPS, cultivation of profitable win / win client relationships)
- Lead, develop and inspire the team of CX experts to continually learn and leverage industry best practices, cultivate insights and drive customer / business value whilst leading and consulting on strategic CX initiatives throughout which he/she will ensure compliance with regulatory and legal guidance
- Facilitate an experience based culture which reinforces product and brand loyalty and delivers meaningful customer value propositions through intended experiences, leveraging knowledge of key competitor products and experiences to help differentiate Prudential’s experience design to win in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with business leaders across the company on initiatives to infuse customer centricity and the voice of the customer – and drive continuous improvements in the delivery of the customer experience by providing actionable customer insights which fuel innovations in our processes and procedures.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in client services, marketing, customer experience and insights and/or product development experience
- Demonstrated ability developing, managing and inspiring a team of direct reports.
- Expertise in the Customer Experience (CX) discipline with demonstrated ability to (1) understand and value customer touch points in order to optimize and design to be state experiences with customer journey mapping, (2) develop customer segment strategies and value propositions that drive business results and (3) understand customer needs / behaviors and develop actionable customer insights
- Experience leading cross functional initiatives which are considered game-changing and / or transformational and exceeding key goals is preferred –Results orientation, ability to lead cross functional team and create clarity around an aligned vision.
- Adept at balancing the art of wowing a customer while leveraging data and metrics to ensure our investments generate a return
- Effective leadership, relationship building and consultation skills with ability to influence and lead cross functional teams
- Familiarity operating in B2B2C business model is preferred, as well as an understanding of the regulatory, operational, financial, and legal impacts to the design and development of that experience.
- Retirement services, Group Insurance background considered a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Employer, Plan Sponsor, Participant, Association and Intermediary needs as relates to employer benefits and retirement benefit programs
- Strong strategy development, analytics, negotiation, interpersonal, written, verbal and motivational skills. Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Director, Behaviorial Science and MarketingMarketing - Shelton, CT | Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: BUS000FB
Sr. Communications AssociateMarketing - Dubuque, IA | Scranton, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: BUS000EW
On a daily basis, the Sr. Communications Associate is responsible for the creation of regulatory materials as a result of requests received for product service adds, new business, merger and acquisition, fund changes (global and client directed), annual notice requirements as well as notifications directed by Prudential legal counsel. In addition, they are responsible for large volume notice requirements such as Annual Notices and strategic projects. This responsibility involves project management, testing system enhancements, volume and capacity management and...
Director, Investment and Pension Solutions MarketingMarketing - Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MAR000ET
The Marketing Director, Investment and Pension Solutions Marketing will be responsible for orchestrating and guiding the Strategic Marketing activities for the Investment and Pension Solutions businesses within Prudential Retirement, including Pension Risk Transfer, Longevity Risk Transfer, Stable Value and Structured Settlements. The individual will lead a high caliber team of strategic marketing professionals and will report to the VP, Head of Institutional Marketing Strategy. There are three positions directly reporting to this individual, responsible for the...
Vice President, Marketing Communication & Administration (Newark, NJ or Chicago, IL)Marketing - Newark, NJ | Chicago, IL
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PCG00074
Prudential Capital Group (PCG) is the private capital investment arm of PGIM, the $1 trillion global investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU). Prudential Capital Group has been a leading provider of private placements, mezzanine debt and equity, to companies for more than 75 years. Managing a portfolio of nearly $82 billion as of December 31, 2017, Prudential Capital offers senior debt, mezzanine financing, leveraged leases, project financing, credit tenant leases as well as asset financing to companies, worldwide....