Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Newark, NJ Director, International Marketing Product Management
About the position
Prudential is seeking a Director of International Marketing Product Management who will work in concert with the Customer Office CMO and Strategy Head to develop and execute high impact strategies across Prudential’s international products and businesses that will result in better financial outcomes for Prudential and its customers. The Customer Office Marketing team serves as liaison to Prudential’s US business units including retirement, group insurance, asset management, life insurance and annuities. This role will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for providing vital connectivity to our US Customer Office teams while simultaneously helping to expand our efforts in international markets. Channel focus will be omni-channel, with a specific focus on digital. If you are selected for this role, you will get to work in an exciting startup environment, be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly - have fun.
- Lead the development of direct-to-consumer products in partnership with business unit teams across international markets
- Develop and execute a cross-channel product marketing strategy, partnering on content, campaigns and programs
- Manage integration of multi-channel servicing efforts to ensure consistency of servicing messaging and engagement programs
- Lead and/or collaborate with cross-functional teams containing members from throughout the Prudential enterprise to develop and execute strategic marketing programs
- Identify and work with marketing capability vendors and partners, as needed, to accomplish cross-channel goals
- Optimize programs through an on-going testing and data driven segmentation process, integrating with Marketing Analytics partners to design testing and measure results
- 7+ years of product marketing and management experience, specifically in financial services and/or internet enabled businesses
- Experience leading international projects and teams
- Prior experience managing B2B, B2B2C and/or B2C programs that involved cross-business management and driving roadmap for marketing sites
- Proven cross-functional leadership experience, with proven results driven both directly and through partners
- Must be a self-starter, who can effectively work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong collaboration skills, which allow for successful partnership across functional teams and with all levels of the organization
- Ability to connect dots and streamline content and delivery mechanisms
- Strong user experience/design sense; interest in marketing and customer engagement; awareness of marketing automation and CRM tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially while in presence of executive leadership; expert in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Curious and innovative mindset that inspires those around them (regardless of level) to be creative and try new things
Based in Newark, NJ
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Director, Investment & Pension Solutions MarketingMarketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MAR000ET
Marketing Project Manager - Prudential PathwaysMarketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: WOR0001E
Prudential is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join the Prudential Advisors’ Marketing & Leads team in Newark, NJ. This role requires strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, resourcefulness and versatility. The right person for this role will have a demonstrated ability to drive multi-faceted projects to successful completion with limited oversight.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Research, write content and design marketing collateral and educational seminars to support the overall Financial Wellness program -...
Associate Manager, Marketing and CommunicationsMarketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: QMA0006J
Quantitative Management Associates (QMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential. Since 1975, QMA has pioneered the use of advanced analytics to enhance the investment decision-making process. We combine discipline and seasoned judgment to create investment solutions tailored to client objectives. QMA manages approximately US$125 billion in assets for institutions around the world. We manage portfolios for corporate and public pension plans, endowments and foundations, mutual funds, and sub advisory accounts for other financial services companies.
Assistant Account Executive (in-house advertising agency)Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRU000RC
Here is your chance to drive your career forward in advertising, inside a Fortune 500 company. You can join our veritable melting pot of talent, combining DNA from some of the world’s most prestigious ad agencies with deep category experience across our strategy, media, creative and account service teams. You’ll work on advanced strategic campaigns across all channels including video, social, out of home and print. The work will challenge you, inspire you and win awards that will make you and your family proud.
Reporting to the Account Director and supporting the...