Account/Relationship management - Dubuque, IA | Moosic, PAClient Service Account Manager; Scranton, PA or Dubuque, IA
About the position
The Client Service Account Manager (CSAM) is a professional level position that requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This role is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with retirement plan clients and key intermediaries, ensuring client satisfaction in partnership with the Relationship Management team. This is accomplished via through periodic client meetings and discussions covering administrative and service components of their plan or plans. The CSAM will manage all plan related design changes and act as the liaison between the retirement plan contacts/key intermediators and all internal business areas of Prudential. The ideal candidate will also possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in customer service, retirement, financial service or similar industry
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proven excellent customer service, negotiation and probing skills
- Communicate in a virtual and in-person environment
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Ability to understand and apply complex compliance concepts
- Ability to identify and facilitate issue resolution
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Proven ability to understand and apply new concepts and products
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge and understanding of Pension Industry (primarily Defined Contribution; Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified knowledge) a plus
- Up to 20% travel required
- FINRA Series 6 and 63, and State Life Insurance required within 120 days of employment
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.