About the position
This position is a member of the Operations Team that supports Prudential’s Law, Compliance, Business Ethics and External Affairs Department (LCBE) and will report to the Manager, Operations. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the Operations team to provide operational and administrative support to organizational units within LCBE. The associate will have regular interaction with a range of LCBE employees and will also collaborate with business clients, Finance, Technology, and vendors (e.g. Ricoh).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage facilities related requests for multiple Prudential locations.
- Analyze expenses and make recommendations for cost savings.
- Monitor technology-related issues (e.g., setups for new hires, monitoring of technology databases) to resolution.
- Procure temporary services.
- Partner with LCBE Human Resources team with respect to:
- Coordinating new hire postings and facilitating on-boarding
- Facilitate hiring temporary employees.
- Development and training of support staff.
- Termination requests.
- Partner with the LCBE Technology Help Desk on:
- Project management of technology initiatives and implementations.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of technology related issues.
- Vendor Management
- Submission of Security, MAC and Procurement requests
- Ad-hoc project management support
- Back-up Help Desk Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience with large department administration and operations
- Familiarity with company policies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume area.
- Prior experience working with Prudential systems and Prudential technology is highly desirable.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- A proven ability to work with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, and the ability to perform effectively and produce accurate work product under short time constraints.
- A proven ability to work independently and to successfully manage substantial projects to completion with minimal oversight is required.
- A college degree is preferred, but not a requirement
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.