About the position
Group Insurance is seeking an experienced and motivated professional to join the Customer Data Management Team as a Technical Systems Analyst. This will be a customer-facing role, yet requires technical and business expertise. The ability to perform a consultative role to define solutions for Record Keeping Services to our customers and their Third Party Administrators will be a critical component of this position.
This position supports the installation and on-going maintenance of Group Insurance customers who select our Recordkeeping Services. The Analyst works closely with our customers, our Operational business partners and our development team to define and implement effective solutions to support the administration needs of our customers. Specific duties include drafting business requirements for several file exchanges that are tailored for each customer, which may include eligibility data, payroll deduction files for optional coverages, remittance files and payment reconciliation, and data feeds for downstream interfaces. The analyst is also responsible for creating and executing detailed and thorough testing plans, ensuring both our custom programs and the internal set-up within our administration system produce accurate results. In addition, the Analyst provides on-going production support for existing customers as well as updating existing processes for changes in plan design or the addition of new groups of employees. Leads others to solve complex problems and takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Cross-functional business expertise, with knowledge of Group Insurance products and services
- Excellent communication skills, including direct interaction with customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and cultivate strong partnerships with Group Insurance customers, TPA's and internal business partners
- Demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects at varying stages
- Track record of delivering proven results, with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and prioritize deliverables
- Prior experience with administration of group insurance benefits or eligibility processing is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, a related field or equivalent work experience required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.