About the position
This position would support Prudential's Individual Solutions Group (ISG) which is made of the Annuities and Individual Life Insurance businesses. This design role is an integral member of Content & Creative team within the marketing organization of ISG. Our objective is to drive growth by expanding and deepening customer relationships and opening avenues to new markets. In doing so, we aspire to be the leading provider of financial solutions that are integrated across income, protection and investments, through individual channels.
In this position you will work as a member of a vibrant financial services marketing creative team in the development and execution of a wide range of web/print materials for external and internal audiences. You will establish and maintain corporate identity, design standards, and policies. Additionally, you would need to work independently and with other units on projects and campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you must work effectively with marketing managers, project managers, content providers, print production associates and executives to ensure that the visual design will both communicate the desired message, and function successfully for multiple delivery specifications. You must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and demonstrate strong business acumen.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
The following qualifications are preferred for this position:
- Excellent design, typography skills.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic and web design software including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.) and other digital and web related software. Video editing knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Organized, detail orientated, dependable with a great attitude.
- Strong technical knowledge of web-based technologies. Understand coding as it applies to web design. Experience with HTML, CSS with knowledge of web site structure and functionality.
- Familiarity with Email marketing best practice and platform (Exact Target, Eloqua or other top-tier email platforms).
- Familiarity with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) design standards. Remediation experience is a plus.
- Knowledge / experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of current visual design trends and techniques.
Please submit work samples / portfolio along with resume.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.