About the position
This Technical Lead - Salesforce position provides an opportunity for an individual who has substantial knowledge and experience working with SalesForce.com implementations. The Individual Solutions Group business (Annuities & Individual Life Technology ) has multiple instances of SalesForce.com and this position will allow a qualified candidate to impact and influence the current and future states of these implementations
Lead analysis, design & development effort for Annuities & Life Technology Salesforce platform
Responsible for analysis, design, development and unit testing prior to delivering the final product to the Quality Assurance Team. Overseeing production support; Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, SalesForce1, and user and security settings
Plans, organizes & control all design and development activities leveraging industry standard & best practices to deliver CRM solutions aligned with customer expectations, on time, within budget, and with anticipated business value.
Partner with key business stakeholders such as sales, marketing, service, product and sourcing partners to support day to day activities and enable implementation of Salesforce capabilities. Lead and engage with the business users to understand business needs and document requirements
Drive low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture.
Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
Coordinate production releases, working towards an Agile delivery methodology
Research Salesforce integrated applications and tools in response to business needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 5+ year of experience in the development and design of complex applications such as
- Salesforce and Cloud computing
- Hands on experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) is must
- Experience with force.com Apex, Visualforce, Lightning UI and Salesforce1 mobile application is a must
- Salesforce certification in salesforce administration, salesforce developer is must
- Experience in rollouts of Salesforce solutions for Sales, Service & Marketing Clouds is essential
- Exposure to one or more related integrated technologies such as DataStage (ETL), Informatica cloud, MapAnything (Geographic mapping software), Tableau (Business Intelligence software) is a plus
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature, SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0)
- Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques and tools such as Splunk, Wiley is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Bower, NodeJS, SASS, and Bootstrap; Code editor including Dreamweaver, Sublime, or Brackets; and executing work breakdown, distribution and status tracking is a plus
- Proven Experience working in Agile environments; performing requirements analysis, feasibility analysis, estimation, and sizing high-level and low-level technical design
- Knowledge of Annuities and Insurance is a plus
- Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.