Prudential’s Enabling Solutions team is seeking a senior Agile Coach leveraging Agile methodologies and thinking across business and technology initiatives while providing the necessary coaching and guidance to leadership. The person filling this role will become a trusted advisor supporting the leaders and teams working on the US Business’s new portfolio of growth initiatives with the implementation of agile. This role ensures that Agile concepts and principles are adhered to by all growth initiative teams to ensure the appropriate performance and return on...
Other - Newark, NJ Director, Strategic Initiatives - Individual Solutions Group
About the position
- Support the strategy and planning function to develop the overall strategy and strategic priorities for ISG that incorporates the respective strategies for ILI and Annuities.
- Identify new breakthrough business models (e.g., Insurtech, blockchain) that present potential disruption and growth opportunities across ISG.
- Providing strategy input and support for the Strategic Solutions initiative and other cross-business initiatives that support overall U.S. strategy.
- Partner with Corporate M&A and Finance to develop and assess prioritized set of potential acquisitions to further enable ISG with additional capabilities and scale.
- Collaborate with the VP, Strategy for ILI and VP, Strategy for Annuities and their teams to support the ISG CSO with respect to strategic topics and initiatives that span across ISG; also establish strong links with other strategists across Prudential (e.g., WSG, PGIM, Strategic Initiatives)
- Support ISG functional leaders with respect to developing and implementing strategic initiatives aligned with the overall strategic direction of ISG.
- Manage cross-functional teams for specific projects
- 5-8 years of experience in corporate strategy or management consulting strategy roles, including experience in financial services
- Proven strength in creating positive working relationships and leading projects with heavy cross-business/cross-functional collaboration
- Successful track record of leading teams, with a demonstrated ability to flex between strategy and tactics
- Exceptionally strong analytic, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change
- Strong education credentials, including an undergraduate degree, with an M.B.A. or other advanced degree being a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
VP, Chief of Staff of Prudential Client ManagementOther - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRU000TQ
Managing Director, Prudential Client ManagementOther - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRU000TL
Director, UI/UXOther - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: UX 0001E
Prudential is seeking a talented user experience design leader to help envision and manage a next-generation digital experience ecosystem.
You will collaborate with senior management, marketing, product, and design partners to establish the vision and scope of digital products and meaningful user engagement. Once you’ve helped to establish an experience roadmap, you’ll be accountable to execute and manage the end-to-end digital experience with key product and customer experience managers.
This is a highly visible role that requires effective...