Sales and Distribution - Plymouth, MN | Hartford, CTInbound Sales Consultant
About the position
We are looking for enthusiastic, competitive and adaptable individuals to join our team and help grow our business. As an Inbound Sales Consultant (ISC), you will actively consult with Prudential’s business partners and Internal Sales Teams to help identify customers’ Life Insurance needs, craft and present solutions to meet these needs and provide support throughout the pre-sales process.
Are you a driven individual who is excited to utilize your innovation and communication skills to drive future business performance? Are you a highly motivated, inquisitive entrepreneur with strong problem solving and communication skills? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, while balancing competing deadlines, and have a passion for winning we can’t wait to meet you.
What Will my Role at Prudential Look Like?
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together to create a better future for our customers and our communities around the globe. As one of the most recognizable financial services companies in the world, our employees are building on our 140-year history of financial strength with a focus on innovation and transformation to meet tomorrow’s most complicated challenges. We are committed to the growth and development of every single employee, and we see our business success as a direct result of our talent.
As an Inbound Sales Consultant, you will be trained as a licensed financial professional to assist Prudential’s sales teams and distribution partners in uncovering and developing sales opportunities. Our key objective is to provide consultation to help progress the sale of Individual Life Insurance policies through demonstration of product, illustration and sales concept expertise. In addition to the extensive training on life insurance products, sales techniques and systems; we will focus on developing your overall leadership and technical skills through ongoing coaching that will help you build your career at Prudential.
Prudential offers a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance
- Outstanding advancement potential, beginning with tiered promotional opportunities
- A comprehensive health care plan, available on start date
- Tuition assistance
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement savings plans
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels in the organization
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task between several computer applications while effectively managing a conversation
- Strong organizational skills and able to stay abreast of rapidly changing information
- Ability and willingness to deal with change and ambiguity
- Must exercise sound judgment, discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- FINRA SIE and Series 6/7 registration or ability to obtain within 180 days from date of hire
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Sales experience
- College degree
- Knowledge of life insurance products, or other experience in the financial services industry
- Industry designations, including CLU, CHFC, and CFP
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.