About the position
Our consumer insights team (Decision Insights Group) is a strategic advisor to Prudential businesses, delivering actionable insights to inform and shape business decisions that help them achieve their key performance goals. Our mission is to add value to Prudential by providing its businesses and corporate functions with strategic, relevant and actionable insights that are well grounded in business acumen. In this new role on the team you will elevate the relevance and impact of insights generated from research projects by providing the B2B audience context through every step of the research value chain.
- Collaborate with Research Consultants to fine tune research objectives and design survey instruments with B2B audiences in mind.
- Interpret data through the B2B audience lens, complement primary research data with secondary intelligence to arrive at audience-centric insights that solve for the business objectives.
- Evangelize the importance of an externally-focused audience perspective in how we frame and diagnose business issues, as well as how we message, communicate, and approach solutions.
- Work with the Director of Audience Insights to develop a learning plan about Employers and Institutional Investors, and stay abreast of all published research and the latest trends impacting these customers.
- Support the Director of Audience Insights on all facets of programmatic B2B-based research initiatives designed to serve as a key knowledge base and source of thought leadership for the company.
Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree a plus.
Minimum 7+ years of professional work experience; client side market research experience strongly preferred; 5+ years of experience in a marketing discipline (i.e., market research, advertising, customer experience, brand management) or strategic initiatives targeting employers, plan sponsors, benefits decision-makers, and/or institutional investors.
Adept at translating quantitative and qualitative data into impactful insights, integrating a variety of data sources including primary and secondary research.
Must be an excellent writer and storyteller with a demonstrated ability to deliver actionable insights succinctly, in a compelling and engaging way.
Can convey the story beyond the written word, utilizing data visualization and other tools.
Familiarity with Tableau a plus.
Creative thinker and problem-solver.
Non-stop learner with an inquisitive nature and a thirst for knowledge.
Collaborative team player who learns quickly and acts independently.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.