About the position
Here is your chance to drive your career forward inside a Fortune 500 company's in-house communications & advertising team. You can join our melting pot of talent, combining DNA from some of the world’s most prestigious ad and PR agencies with deep category experience across strategy, media, analytics, creative and account service teams.
Reporting to the VP, Creative Operations, the Associate Manger, Creative Operations incorporates project management, workflow improvement, media and creative production , and technology experience and knowledge. You will be responsible for partnering with other corporate functions (e.g. Vendor Management, Legal, Information Security, GBTS, Finance) to modernize our infrastructure and gain agility.
In this role, you will use your ability to solve complex problems, start new projects independently and implement new technologies to drive efficiencies.
- Owning the implementation and support of our workflow/project management tool (Workfront)
- Manage complex projects including schedules, resources, time estimation, cost and project completion requirements. Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Hands-on support and maintenance of our media buying / production billing tool (MediaOcean)
- Manage the legal/vendor governance process and ensure compliance with corporate policies
- Work collaboratively and proactively with various internal teams at all levels to identify areas for process improvement
- Partner with Finance Team to deliver quarterly budget reconciliation
- Support and maintenance of the Times Square digital display
- Ensure that all internal systems and tools and are running efficiently and effectively
- Assist the Operations Billing Coordinator to ensure timely processing of invoices
- Manage junior staff member(s)
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum 4 years of relevant experience working at a creative, media, or in-house agency / production studio
Detailed knowledge of workflow within a print/digital creative department
Strong project management experience using systems such as Workfront, Basecamp, etc.
- Knowledge of the media buying, planning and billing process
- Experience implementing and supporting MRM, PPM and DAM tools and digital platforms such as DoubleClick CPM, MediaOcean/Prisma, Workfront, AssesServ and Xinet
- Knowledge of vendor management procedures and policies
- Able to manage the legal review process (SOWs, MSAs, NDAs etc.)
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
Clear and concise communication skills and ability to work closely with key senior level stakeholders
Savvy conflict resolution and change management skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence others
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with large teams
Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office with advanced Excel skills
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.