The Marketing Services Manager is a people and process leader who focuses on a wide range of client materials designed to provide insight and information to plan participants and to deliver on initiatives created by the client facing team. This leadership role is responsible for professional management of important initiatives and is at the center of the project workflow system; managing day-to-day deadlines for client materials. The Marketing Services Manager is responsible for oversight and leadership of a team of Marketing Producers. This is a fast paced role for an...
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Newark, NJ Associate, Global Corporate Communications
About the position
The Global Communications team directs internal employee and external communications efforts to ensure the company's messages are aligned and delivered in accordance with Prudential’s goals and policies. Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate, Financial and Policy Communications, the Associate will be responsible for assisting with developing and executing strategic corporate communications programs on behalf of the enterprise. The individual will also provide support for broad based cross-enterprise initiatives managed by the Corporate Communications team, as needed.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for corporate communications support across corporate, financial and policy related communications issues (traditional & social media relations, draft materials, research and benchmarking, crisis/issues monitoring and management).
- Help to craft and amplify Prudential’s corporate narrative through multichannel communications programs that drive engagement of the company’s internal and external key stakeholders.
- Work alongside team to provide support of key communication initiatives and counsel to corporate partners (Law, Compliance, Business Ethics, Investor Relations, CSR and External Affairs organizations) as needed.
- Assist in creating and managing team-wide communications infrastructure, process and measurement standards.
- Work collaboratively across Global Communications and related brand, marketing and digital functions and play a critical role in supporting department colleagues across Prudential’s global business groups.
- Support Vice President and team with managing external agencies and other staff resources.
- BA degree from an accredited college/university in Communications, Public Policy, Journalism, or related fields; Masters Degree or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Corporate, Financial or Policy communications in a PR agency or corporate environment, or some combination thereof; experience working in a PR Communications agency is preferred.
- Understanding of media relations (traditional and social).
- Strong business writing, research and analytical abilities essential.
- Foundational understanding of financial services.
- Team oriented, client centric mind-set with desire to learn and help drive outcomes.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple and sometimes competing assignments in fast-paced environment.
- Intellectually curious with a strong executive presence and grace under pressure.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Marketing Services ManagerMarketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CT | Scranton, PA | Dubuque, IA | El Segundo, CA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: WOR00014
Junior Research & Proposal SpecialistMarketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Roseland, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: GI 000EF
This professional is a part of the Group Insurance Marketing division. The RFP Specialist completes and coordinates Group Insurance RFP responses for the smaller Premier market, and working with Sales and Account Managers. This will include effectively writing clear, concise customer focused responses that market prudential group insurance products and services, and seeking guidance from more experienced writers and management when needed.
- Building relationships with business partners.
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with other...
Associate Manager, Corporate CommunicationsMarketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: GLO000I2
The Global Communications team directs internal employee and external communications efforts to ensure the company's messages are aligned and delivered in accordance with Prudential’s goals and policies. To best partner with Prudential’s corporate functions, we are expanding our Global Corporate Communications team and looking for professionals to help shape how external audiences understand and perceive our enterprise-wide story, financial strength and operating performance, public policy positions and overall differentiation in the marketplace.
Reporting to the...
Customer Experience Delivery ManagerMarketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications - Hartford, CT | Scranton, PA | Iselin, NJ | Dubuque, IA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: TRS0004B