Human Resources - Newark, NJ Manager, HR Business Partner
About the position
Prudential is seeking a Manager, Human Resources, to support its Technology organization. As Human Resources Business Partner, the successful candidate will play an important role in enabling better business outcomes within the organization through creative talent solutions. The primary functions of this role are to help middle and upper level leaders address the people implications of their business strategies, and support the day-to-day human resources activities identified by the Sr. Human Resources Business Partner to whom this position reports. This position will be based in Newark or Roseland, New Jersey.
• Administer, maintain, and improve existing Human Resources policies and programs.
• Support the development and implementation of new strategies, policies, and programs, as appropriate.
• In coordination with the Sr. HRBP and the Human Resources Centers of Excellence, ensure the organization’s capability, culture, and talent management systems drive business success.
• Support cyclical processes, including performance management, leadership development, and compensation.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract and hire the right talent in the right roles
• Support and / or lead HR-related initiatives, as needed
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources
• Demonstrated strength in organization, execution and driving to the right outcomes
• Strong familiarity with HR disciplines, including performance management, talent development, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, and compensation
• Good business acumen
• Proven ability and willingness to balance the strategic and process related aspects of the job.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Good track record in collaborating within and across teams
• Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.