Marketing - Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CT | Roseland, NJ | Newark, NJFull Service B2B Marketing Manager
About the position
At Prudential Retirement, we are passionate about making long-term financial security a reality. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. That’s why our employees are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put people at the center and help improve financial wellness outcomes for organizations and individuals.
The Full Service B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the development, deployment and measurement of our unique value proposition. This individual will work with internal partners to bring the value proposition to life across all channels for Prudential Retirement’s Full-Service business. This includes consistent messaging, robust go-to-market planning and ongoing client engagement strategies for priority products, such as emergency savings, target date funds and income solutions.
This position will work with others in Marketing and numerous other functions to develop and implement marketing strategies that drive growth, engagement and retention. She/he will gain a deep understanding of the marketplace as well as the Full Service business and product offerings, and utilize this understanding to drive the execution of innovative, revenue-driving marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate is passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behavior and enjoys discovering insights that help us deliver better outcomes. She/he will have an analytical mindset- utilizing data, metrics and results to inform and execute marketing strategies.
Full Service B2B Marketing Manager plays a key role within an organization
structured to partner with the business to drive growth, engagement and
profitability. This individual will be responsible for:
- Implementing end-to-end marketing activities that bring our value proposition to life and drive revenue for the business
- Bringing the value proposition to life across channels and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Working closely with constituents across the business (Sales, Client teams, Product, Customer Experience, Research and Finance), corporate partners (Customer Office, Brand Marketing) and other division marketing leads to ensure alignment with the brand and foster partnership around cross business/division initiatives
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans including positioning, packaging, promotion and internal associate enablement
- Building scalable client engagement strategies that drive profitable growth, engagement and retention
- Ongoing measurement of the value proposition across target audiences
This position can be worked from Newark, NJ, Iselin (Woodbridge), NJ, Roseland, NJ or Hartford, CT offices. Note: Woodbridge will close and relocate to Roseland office in 2020
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic marketing experience with a proven track record of driving results through market differentiation. Other relevant qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of strategic financial services marketing experience (retirement, target date fund, and/or financial wellness experience is a plus)
- Experience working with creative agencies
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience with digital marketing and new marketing trends
- Demonstrated ability to build out a strategic marketing plan with specific outcomes
- Experience in managing successful relationships with internal/external clients and partners, aligning to a common value proposition, positioning and messaging
- Strong business acumen, proven analytical skills enabling the individual to collaborate with others to identify potential solutions and to think objectively
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong project management skills, with high attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills—good marketing story teller
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.