Enterprise Services and Systems (ESS) has an opening for a Manager – Oracle ERP Business Systems Analysis within the Oracle eBusiness Suite Application Support Team. The Manager – Oracle ERP Business Systems Analysis is responsible for supporting all growth and maintenance activities necessary within Prudential’s Oracle eBusiness Suite and is expected to participate in full lifecycle initiatives and help manage/maintain the existing application base in accordance with controlled systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and global design standards. We are seeking an...
Project/Program Management - Newark, NJ Oracle ERP Business Systems Analyst
About the position
The Oracle EBS Business Systems Analyst role is responsible for supporting growth and maintenance activities necessary within Prudential’s Oracle eBusiness Application Support Team. This resource is expected to participate in full lifecycle initiatives and help manage/maintain the existing application base in accordance with controlled systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and global design standards.
- Participate in the design, build and implementation of business system solutions, utilizing the Oracle eBusiness Suite, to solve complex business requirements; help bridge the gap between ‘business problems’ and ‘technology solutions’
- Identify, document and/or execute aspects of the following independently for straight forward initiatives: As-Is Processes, Business Requirements, To-Be Solutions, Functional Specifications, Configuration, Test Plans and Test Scripts; assist with these deliverables for complex initiatives
- Investigate system configuration options to provide functional expertise when developing solutions to meet business requirements; develop strategies to use standard functionality to meet business needs whenever possible
- Collaborate with technical development teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues
- Assist with issue resolution and work directly with users on Tier II and III Help Desk issues; initiate and manage Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support
- Independently execute assigned tasks associated with projects, maintenance and BAU activities
- Use experience and systems implementation knowledge to help expand Prudential’s use of S2P Applications; focus on continuous improvement within the S2P space
Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Technology
Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance, Accounting or Technology/Systems; Big 4 Consulting experience preferred
Solid knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules including GL, AP, AR, and PO
Solid knowledge of Oracle Applications data model and basic SQL skills
Minimum of 2 full lifecycle Oracle Purchasing implementations; at least 1 with R12
Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition for Reporting
Demonstrated problem solving skills, high level of determination and positive demeanor; ability to drive change in a fast paced, changing environment
Solid communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written; the ability to work in a collaborative manner
Demonstrated ability to articulate application concepts in a clear, concise manner
Ability to travel if required for international initiatives
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Senior Oracle ERP Business Systems AnalystProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: FIN000RD
Director, Program ManagementProject/Program Management - Shelton, CT | Dresher, PA | Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRO000ME
Director, Resource and Project ManagementProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: GOO00001
Prudential’s Workplace Solutions Group (WSG), which comprises of Prudential’s Retirement and Group Insurance (GI) businesses, has an opening for a Director, Resource and Project Management, within the WSG Consulting Practice. This position will report to VP, Planning and Program Governance in the Group Operations Office for WSG and is an exciting opportunity to support a newly formed group that will propel WSG to achieve its most critical strategic growth initiatives.
The selected candidate will lead a team of Analysts and Product Managers (Grade Levels 9P and...
Project Manager of Continuous Improvement and Technology OperationsProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: AUD0001X