Prudential’s Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) Financial Wellness team is seeking a Business Analyst for Financial Wellness Access to help support WSG’s access to the participants it serves to address their holistic set of financial wellness needs. Prudential’s WSG includes Prudential’s Retirement and Group Insurance businesses; the Group serves over 20 million individuals across a wide range of institutional clients. The mission of the WSG Financial Wellness team is to lead the development and delivery of capabilities and services that improve the financial...
Project/Program Management - Newark, NJ Oracle ERP Business Systems Analyst
About the position
The Oracle EBS Business Systems Analyst role is responsible for supporting growth and maintenance activities necessary within Prudential’s Oracle eBusiness Application Support Team. This resource is expected to participate in full lifecycle initiatives and help manage/maintain the existing application base in accordance with controlled systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and global design standards.
- Participate in the design, build and implementation of business system solutions, utilizing the Oracle eBusiness Suite, to solve complex business requirements; help bridge the gap between ‘business problems’ and ‘technology solutions’
- Identify, document and/or execute aspects of the following independently for straight forward initiatives: As-Is Processes, Business Requirements, To-Be Solutions, Functional Specifications, Configuration, Test Plans and Test Scripts; assist with these deliverables for complex initiatives
- Investigate system configuration options to provide functional expertise when developing solutions to meet business requirements; develop strategies to use standard functionality to meet business needs whenever possible
- Collaborate with technical development teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues
- Assist with issue resolution and work directly with users on Tier II and III Help Desk issues; initiate and manage Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support
- Independently execute assigned tasks associated with projects, maintenance and BAU activities
- Use experience and systems implementation knowledge to help expand Prudential’s use of S2P Applications; focus on continuous improvement within the S2P space
Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Technology
Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance, Accounting or Technology/Systems; Big 4 Consulting experience preferred
Solid knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules including GL, AP, AR, and PO
Solid knowledge of Oracle Applications data model and basic SQL skills
Minimum of 2 full lifecycle Oracle Purchasing implementations; at least 1 with R12
Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition for Reporting
Demonstrated problem solving skills, high level of determination and positive demeanor; ability to drive change in a fast paced, changing environment
Solid communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written; the ability to work in a collaborative manner
Demonstrated ability to articulate application concepts in a clear, concise manner
Ability to travel if required for international initiatives
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Manager for Financial Wellness AccessProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ | Roseland, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: WSG0000H
Manager, Strategic Initiatives - Integrated Income SolutionsProject/Program Management - Shelton, CT | Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: INT000F6
Prudential Annuities is seeking talented candidates for the position of Manager, Strategic Initiatives on the Integrated Income Solutions team. As a member of the team, you will work closely with the Annuities senior leadership team to develop and commercialize new strategic solutions.
- Project ownership of one or more processes, reports, procedures or products
- Represent team on cross-functional project deliverables where Integrated Income Solutions team has analytical or...
Director, Strategic InitiativesProject/Program Management - Shelton, CT | Hartford, CT | Dresher, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ANN000QZ
The selected candidate will be part of a highly collaborative team responsible for accelerating the delivery of strategic Annuities initiatives and support for the growth opportunities identified through our U.S. strategy work. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
We are seeking a unique and intellectually curious individual who is both self-driven and effective operating in a team structure. The qualified candidate is driven by outcomes, enjoys combining traditional approaches with new ones to drive change and achieve faster...
Director, Digital Program/Project ManagementProject/Program Management - Newark, NJ | Sunnyvale, CA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PLA00089
Prudential is seeking a Director of Digital Program/Project Management with a proven track record of leading large, complex initiatives with technology requirements and strong business connectivity. You must be resilient and flexible to meet the high demands of a start-up culture within the complexities of a large, established company. With deep program/project management expertise and an ownership mentality, you must be able to seamlessly marry broad-scale holistic project management disciplines with agile development methodologies. You are a strong team player...