About the position
The ‘Specialist, Oracle ERP Business Systems Analysis’ role is responsible for supporting growth and maintenance activities necessary within Prudential’s Source-to-Pay (S2P) Application Support Team. This resource is expected to participate in full lifecycle initiatives and help manage/maintain the existing application base in accordance with controlled systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and global design standards.
- Participate in the design, build and implementation of business system solutions, utilizing the Oracle eBusiness Suite, to solve complex business requirements; help bridge the gap between ‘business problems’ and ‘technology solutions’
- Identify, document and/or execute aspects of the following independently for straight forward initiatives: As-Is Processes, Business Requirements, To-Be Solutions, Functional Specifications, Configuration, Test Plans and Test Scripts; assist with these deliverables for complex initiatives
- Investigate system configuration options to provide functional expertise when developing solutions to meet business requirements; develop strategies to use standard functionality to meet business needs whenever possible
- Collaborate with technical development teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues
- Assist with issue resolution and work directly with users on Tier II and III Help Desk issues; initiate and manage Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support
- Independently execute assigned tasks associated with projects, maintenance and BAU activities
- Use experience and systems implementation knowledge to help expand Prudential’s use of S2P Applications; focus on continuous improvement within the S2P space
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance, Accounting or Technology/Systems; Big 4 Consulting experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Procurement, iProcurement and iSupplier Applications
- Solid knowledge of Procurement Applications data model and table space; basic SQL skills
- Experience with OSN and Supplier On-Boarding a plus
- Experience with Oracle AP and/or iExpense a plus
- Minimum of 2 full lifecycle Oracle Purchasing implementations; at least 1 with R12
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition for Reporting
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, high level of determination and positive demeanor; ability to drive change in a fast paced, changing environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written; the ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Demonstrated ability to articulate application concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to travel if required for international initiatives
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.