Operations - Newark (NJ), NJ Onboarding Associate, Prudential Advisors
About the position
The incumbent candidate partners with the Onboarding and Transition team to support key operational, analytical and reporting needs of the team. The candidate will be responsible for delivering and preparing reports and documents needed for the operational programs and initiatives delivered by the Onboarding and Transition centralized team.
Key accountabilities include:
- Preparing and distributing weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports from proprietary database
- Providing project management support and follow up needed to drive projects to completion
- Support field and home office operations for the onboarding of new experienced financial professionals
- Support the development of technology enabled solutions for new experienced financial professionals
- Validates, processes and tracks vendors invoices
- Other special projects as needed
- Strong analytical, reporting, decision making and written communication skills are essential.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Good time management skills with the ability to continuously juggle priorities.
- Strong technology skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge of investment business a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Teams skills.
- Limited travel may be necessary.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.