About the position
The incumbent candidate partners with the Recruiting Operations and Strategy team to support key administrative, operational and analytical functions of the team. The candidate will be responsible for delivering and preparing metrics and reporting for operational programs and initiatives, with the ability to pull and identify key data trends and analysis. Key accountabilities include:
- Drafting and completing EFP (Experienced Financial Professional) offer letters, in partnership with the Territory Directors
- Support operations projects and strategic initiatives, serving as project liaison on newly developed technology tools
- Partner with the Director, Recruiting Operations, supporting 3rd party search firm engagement process from a tracking, reporting and communications perspective
- Supports the Recruiting Events database process
- Maintaining and tracking invoices and recategorizations with our department financial control specialist
- Minimum of 2-3 years of operations, project management or related experience
- Database administration considered a plus
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and act decisively
- Self-starter who can work well independently and with teams
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.