TITLE: Senior Investment Associate (Quantitative Management Associates LLC – Newark, NJ) DUTIES: Responsible for analyzing the current infrastructure system to identify and resolve any weaknesses that could impact the strong growth curve of the Core Equity product line. Research and support the current alpha forecasting models for the team. Work closely with the Portfolio Managers to improve the models, continuing to add PM insights into the process. Lead independent research projects by generating creative ideas and rigorous quantitative analysis that includes...
Other - Morristown, NJ Chief Pilot, Aviation
About the position
Prudential Financial is seeking a Chief Pilot to lead our Aviation Department located in Morristown, NJ. This individual is responsible for the professional standards of the flight crews under his/her authority, and in particular: develops standard operating procedures, develops and implements all required approved training programs for the company’s flight crews. Issues directives and notices to the flight crews as required. Ensures that all aerodromes and routes served by the operator are operationally suitable and meets company requirements. Disseminates and fosters team discussions on all accident, incident, and other occurrence reports to ensure Aviation Department personnel awareness and continued improvement. Processes and acts upon (when necessary) on all flight crew reports. Supervises aircraft crews and assumes any responsibilities delegated by the Director of Aviation. Demonstrates knowledge of the content of the Company Operations Manual, Training Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, and standards necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position. Reviews the operations of the department to ensure compliance with federal, state and foreign laws and regulations. Holds a valid Airline Transport Pilot License and a valid Instrument Rating for the category of aircraft operated. Qualified in accordance with the operators training program to act as a pilot-in-command on one of the types of aircraft to be operated. Minimum 7500 hours total flight time experience required.
Essential Job Functions
• Administers all supervisory activities for the pilots and flight crew; including performance appraisals, counseling, development, disciplinary action, and safety/security coverage.
• Gathers and compiles required data and pertinent information for input into the strategic planning process, departmental resource forecasting and personnel requirements;
• Monitors operating and expense budgets for accuracy, completeness and compliance with established policies,
• Monitors flight crew qualifications and currencies to ensure regulatory and corporate policies/standards are maintained;
• Assumes all administrative oversight for employee/vendor expenses and invoices ensuring compliance with all corporate and departmental policies and practices;
• Ensures appropriate staffing, scheduling and readiness of the flight crew.
• Ensures the accurate, neat, and timely completion of flight, aircraft, engine and passenger records;
• Maintain a high level of proficiency in and technical knowledge of the aircraft assigned;
• Conduct operations to the highest safety standards;
• Maintain and keep records to substantiate currency in aircraft assigned and all licenses, ratings, and certificates related to duties as a crew member
• Keep current in trends and best practices within the business aviation field;
• Provide excellent customer service to the passengers;
• Perform other related duties that may be delegated by the Director of Aviation
• Holds a valid Airline Transport Pilot License and a valid Instrument Rating for the category of aircraft operated.
• Holds a type rating for at least one of the types of aircraft operated.
• Holds valid First Class Medical Certificate
• Holds a NBAA Certified Aircraft Manager (CAM) credential (Highly desirable)
• Possesses applicable supervisory experience.
• Minimum 7500 hours total flight time experience required.
• Logged 1000 hrs. as PIC in turbine-powered aircraft (Highly desirable)
• Education: High school minimum; college or equivalent preferred.
• Must be highly skilled in all areas of aircraft operations.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Senior AssociateOther - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: QMA00080
Technical SpecialistOther - Hartford, CT | Moosic, PA | Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRT0007B
Senior Technical SpecialistOther - Hartford, CT | Moosic, PA | Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRT0007A
Director, Strategic Initiatives and ExecutionOther - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: WOR0001S
This position will primarily be responsible for strategic ideation, building and execution of new financial wellness programs and B to B offerings within the Pathways program and Prudential Advisors. Additionally, expanding and maximizing existing financial wellness programs to include program components and best practice application. This position will be responsible for partnering both internally within Prudential Advisors and across all Prudential Enterprise divisions to manage existing programs, stay abreast of new offerings enterprise wide and assist with...