About the position
Prudential Financial is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Aviation Department. This person will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and servicing aircraft including engines, engine systems, and airframe components to ensure aircraft remains in safe operating condition. Tests, adjusts and replaces parts such as tires, wiring, and instruments using various test equipment, technical diagrams, maintenance manuals, and mechanics' tools. Is familiar with the field's procedures, practices and concepts. Relies on judgment and experience to accomplish a variety of complicated tasks. A certain amount of latitude is required. May perform quality control inspection for work done by other technicians. Ensures documents and records are maintained. Coordinate and inspect parts. Lastly, must be able to travel with the aircraft as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ensures airworthiness of the aircraft
· Follows all established maintenance processes and procedures
· Ensures familiarity with Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins that effect the Aviation Department aircraft
· Follows all maintenance processes and procedures include risk management mitigation specified in the safety management system
· Follows all safety policies and procedures for ground operations
· Ensures accuracy and completeness of records
· Has acquired at least 5 years maintenance experience in business aviation;
· Has acquired at least 5 years experience as a licensed Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Technician;
· Holds an A&P Certificate with no violations
· Current FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant license and training appropriate for the aircraft on which the technician does work
· Demonstrates knowledge of maintenance programs control system for the aircraft operated, to include Gulfstream and Sikorsky FlightSafety Maintenance (Highly preferred)
· Demonstrates knowledge of the national regulations and standards related to aircraft maintenance
· Education: High school minimum
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.