Other - El Paso, TX Information Security Analyst
About the position
The Prudential El Paso office is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our team to support the El Paso (GBTS - Global Business & Technology Solutions) Center. The El Paso GBTS Center supports various Business Units and Corporate Centers through numerous engagements, and at times, transitions between internal business partners/roles allowing for growth in experience and career diversity.
The information security analyst is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Information Security program within Business Units while also ensuring Business Units are compliant with Prudential Information Security standards.
As our Information Security Analyst, you will review and fulfill security request submissions while also creating and maintaining relevant operating procedures to ensure that accurate and sufficient documentation exists for our information security processes. You will also assist with the development and delivery of Security Awareness material and presentations all while collaborating with Information Security Specialists across our enterprise to improve and socialize internal processes.
Ensuring compliance within the Business Unit to Prudential Information Security standards
- Promote and implement security awareness
- Manage all day to day correspondence that comes into the BISO mailbox, escalating as appropriate to the BISO/Manager
- Provide administrative responsibilities to the team and oversee the operational information security program
- Own the relationship between the BISO and Central Security Services
- Performing ISO KRI control monitoring including but not limited to Server, share, Database, Mail rules, Appscan, DLP and following up with the business units to track remediation
- Manage information security incident response as needed, which may include facilitating calls with the Business Unit management and other corporate functions for example HTIU, ISO, HR
- Act as liaison for audit and other regulatory requests and assist in the resolution of security-related control issues
- Bachelors degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to collaborative on the facilitation of information security discussions with technical and non-technical partners and interface effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to translate security and systems language into business context
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and have strong initiative, managing multiple tasks according to priorities; results oriented and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.