Responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of representatives, including oversight of the ILI Fraud Detection & Prevention team, including quality monitoring, training, executive management reporting and management of the relationship with Corporate Investigations, Compliance, Risk and Law departments. Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Has full supervisory responsibility including hiring, performance management, coaching and development. Develops short/long-term control objectives and continuously monitors...
Operations - Roseland, NJ | Dresher, PADirector, Enrollment Services (*** virtual location option ***)
About the position
Prudential Group Insurance Operations has an exciting opportunity for an experienced business leader to join our team. As the Director of Enrollment Services, you will oversee various functions designed to enhance our Enrollment strategy and deliver desired outcomes, with specific requirements including but not limited to managing our Enrollment managers, the Enrollment Solutions Center (ESC), Benefit Counselor program, administrative work, driving initiatives and enhancements, partnering with upstream and downstream functions and other key areas of focus. In this role, you will collaborate with several different areas to achieve key business results. You thrive working in an organization that continually adapts and evolves and have a strong focus on customer service, talent and process improvement. You will report directly to the Vice President, Customer Service. This role can be based in Dresher, PA. or Roseland, NJ. Travel is approximately 25% of the time.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the implementation and results of the enrollment strategy, including financial results, monitoring and measuring the efficiency of the enrollment tactics to targets and partner with internal and external partners to test the alternative tactics to continuously improve outcomes.
- Accountable for defining and executing on the enrollment process, which includes financial guidelines, measurements and results.
- Lead a team of Enrollment, Benefit Counselor and Enrollment Solutions Managers that are responsible for optimizing our Enrollment efforts.
- Define and manage escalation and exception processes.
- Partner with Marketing, Digital Sites/Tools, and 3rd Party Enrollment Platform teams to ensure we have a broad and fresh suite of supporting omni-channel materials to boost enrollment performance.
- Design and execute on Enrollment education/communication plan, etc.
- Ability to manage a budget and calculate the impact of test and learn efforts.
- Accountable for leading the ESC to deliver against key operational and financial results.
- Fosters a diverse environment and drives engagement and development within direct and indirect employees.
- Accountable for the execution of initiatives to address complex business issues. Oversees the development of roadmaps required to execute project initiatives including identifying project scope, resource needs, business partner involvement, key action steps, and timeframes.
- Engages with stakeholders, workstream leads, subject matter experts and project management team members, ensuring alignment and a clear understanding of project scope and goals.
- Identifies and analyzes business opportunities and operational impact through a review of processes and data.
- Leverages facts, data, and logic to generate solutions and recommendations to address business issues and gains organizational alignment on final decisions from key stakeholder(s).
- Represents Enrollment Services at key business partner meetings and presents information in various leadership forums.
- Accountable for the budget and corresponding results, establishing and communicating best practices internally and externally.
- Expert on the competitive environment and best practices for the various enrollment environment associated with group voluntary / worksite products.
- 5+ years experience in Group Voluntary and Worksite enrollment leadership strongly preferred.
- Strategy / process improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal / written communication required
- High collaboration / partnering abilities
- Customer-facing experience highly important
- Financial acumen
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Associate Manager, ILI Fraud Detection & PreventionOperations - Dresher, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ANN000PX
Sr. Enrollment SpecialistOperations - Dresher, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ENR0000K
The Enrollment Solutions Center is a Group Insurance team offering operational support for Voluntary customer enrollment events. The ESC’s focus is to successfully increase GI’s voluntary participation by providing educational enrollment materials, setting up enrollment sites for customers and their employees and offering administrative support services for customers through their enrollment periods.
The Senior Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for completing a varying degree of enrollment activities with little to no supervision. Responsibilities...
Operations and Controls SpecialistOperations - Tampa, FL | Orlando, FL
- Full Time Position
- Job No: SUN00004
- Supporting the sales office in financial professional and management...
VP, Clinical & Vocational Services (*** virtual location option ***)Operations - Portland, ME | Roseland, NJ | Scottsdale, AZ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: DIS000BC
Do you want to be part of a smart, ambitious professional team working together to create a better future for our customers and our communities around the globe?!!
Become a part of Prudential
As one of the most recognizable financial services companies in the world, Prudential’s employees are building on our 140-year history of financial strength with a focus on innovation and transformation to meet tomorrow’s most complicated challenges. We are committed to growth and development in every single employee, and we see our business success as a direct result of our...