The Annuities business, Operational Risk Management organization, part of Enterprise Risk Management, has a vacancy for an Executive Assistant. The position will report to the Chief Risk Officer for the Annuities business and will support an additional 2 VPs in our fast paced organization. The position is located in Shelton, CT. This position will independently perform advance level administrative support duties. This position will be responsible for appropriate handling of sensitive and confidential information. Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited...
Risk Management - Newark, NJ Business Continuation Manager
About the position
The Enterprise Business Continuation Management Office is accountable for developing and managing the Company's business continuation program and monitoring its effectiveness. This role is responsible for supporting the governance and oversight of business continuation planning within our International businesses and corporate functions, collaborating with Business Continuation Officers and their staff to ensure robust solutions are in place to recover from significant business disruptions. Candidates for this position will have demonstrated the ability to collaborate with staff across the Company and develop risk based solutions to identified issues. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Planning Governance & Oversight in Enterprise Business Continuation Management.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Provide guidance to Business Continuation Officers on the implementation of policies, standards and SOPs and the management of business continuation risks
· Perform continuous monitoring and end to end assessments of business continuation programs across the enterprise.
· Identify business continuation related risk exposures and help ensure they receive the right level of visibility by senior leaders
· Assess business continuation policies and standards against regulatory requirements
· Coordinate with Health and Wellness and Third Party Risk Management to address business continuation requirements
· Support business and corporate functions in representing business continuation to external parties
· Lead / coordinate / support related special projects and initiatives for the Enterprise Business Continuation Management Program
· Coordinate Prudential’s involvement in industry groups
· Over 3 years of experience in risk management concepts and practices, with accompanying business knowledge
· Must be well versed in business continuation principles and demonstrated ability applying to a business environment
· Experience working in companies under Federal Reserve Board supervision, interfacing with internal audit and/or knowledge of industry standards is a plus
· Experience working with International stakeholders
· Experience in managing projects that cross multiple stakeholder groups
· Excellent oral communication skills, with ability to engage different audiences, convey complex information in an accessible way and prepare and give presentations to different audiences
· A team player that demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to independently deliver high quality results
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Adheres to high ethical standards and demonstrates strong work ethic with an emphasis on team commitment and collaboration
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Executive Assistant (Operational Risk Management)Risk Management - Shelton, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: COR000O5
Investment Senior Associate (Enterprise Risk Strategy)Risk Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: RIS0005B
Within Enterprise Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Strategy oversees the governance of PFI’s Risk Appetite Framework (RAF) and the supporting design and implementation of Deterministic Stress Testing (DST) programs for risk management. The Risk Appetite Framework provides a comprehensive assessment of Prudential's Risk Profile and Risk Capacity, using reserves, capital and liquidity as common metrics. It integrates risk based on multi-year forecasts across risk types, businesses, and under baseline and stress scenarios to aid senior management and the Board in making...
Director, Business Continuation and Third Party Risk Systems Business AnalystRisk Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: EBC00006
The Business Continuation and Third Party Risk Systems Business Analyst position will apply their business analysis and project management expertise to support the delivery of governance, risk, and compliance tools for Prudential’s Enterprise Business Continuation Management and Third Party Risk Management Programs. These tools enable our businesses to effectively recover after a disaster, ensure the quality of their vendors, and understand where they are at risk. This role is essential for ensuring the tools achieve these objectives efficiently and effectively. ...
Operational Risk Management AssociateRisk Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: EBC0000C
The Operational Risk Governance Associate will support governance and oversight of Prudential’s Enterprise Business Continuation Management and Third Party Risk Management Programs. The incumbent will directly support the leaders of these programs with governance councils, project management, communications and reporting.
· Prepare and assess business continuation and third party risk management metrics
· Gather agenda items, prepare materials, and develop minutes for governance councils
· Track and follow up on...