Human Resources - BL00033--NJ-Virtual Office, NJ | BL00005--CA-Virtual Office, CA | BL00007--CT-Virtual Office, CT | BL00045--TX-Virtual Office, TX | BL00004--AZ-Virtual Office, AZ | BL00042--SC-Virtual Office, SC | BL00040--PA-Virtual Office, PA | BL00015--IL-Virtual Office, IL | BL00010--FL-Virtual Office, FL | BL00021--MA-Virtual Office, MATalent Acquisition Specialist, Advisor Recruiting (Virtual)
About the position
At Prudential, we measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in the industry. We offer an inclusive work environment where financial professionals and managers can develop to their full potential and strengthen their communities.
Prudential Advisors is presently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist that will be responsible for collaborating with the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager to build talent pipelines by sourcing and recommending qualified inexperienced and experienced Financial Professional candidates. Serve as the central point of contact between candidates, local firms, and home office partners to ensure all facets of the recruiting process are optimized and efficient.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building robust pipelines of qualified experienced and inexperienced financial professionals utilizing direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building.
- Makes contact and follows up with candidates to create and maintain interest in the position and Prudential
- Maintaining pipeline activity and monitoring/resolving challenges.
- Serving as liaison for the hiring, licensing and onboarding teams for candidate activity and processes.
- College Degree preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience; Financial services industry experience preferred
- Strong sourcing and telephone recruiting skills with demonstrated success utilizing current on-line sourcing techniques, specifically LinkedIn Recruiter
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, applicant tracking systems and database systems
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills to handle various and sometimes conflicting projects/priorities within assigned markets
- Ability to utilize market intelligence to tap into top talent
- Ability to work remotely and self-managing
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.