About the position
The Defined Contribution Senior Associate role is in DC Operations, within FSS Operations. The candidate will be responsible for day to day departmental support of the functional team including, but not limited to, work queue counts, task scheduling/coordination, providing coaching on processor questions, serving as a subject matter expert on the work unit processes, provide support and resolution for processors and external partners on escalated scenarios, daily control validation, Error and Loss tracking, audit support activities, attending meetings related to the team's functions, assisting with research, and development of training plans for new hires. The Senior Associate is also responsible for updating and maintaining procedures and presenting these updates out to the team, managing PTO requests, and maintaining the Capacity Resource System related to our Capacity Planning.
- Minimum four years of customer service experience in an Operational, Call Center or related financial services role required
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in Disbursements/Loan Maintenance is a plus
- Ability to multi task and quickly readjust priorities
- Desire to work and serve as a leader, through partnering with team members internal and external to Operations to achieve common goals
- Goal oriented/results driven
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Word skill set required
- Demonstrate a continuous sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven analytical and technical skills
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.