Sales - Roseland, NJ | Hartford, CTDirector, Sales Learning & Development
About the position
- Shape Learning and Development strategy and foster continuous improvement and innovation of LEARN GI, Distribution’s new LMS system
- Co-Chair the Learning and Development Governance Council to validate sales acumen and development needs. Gain organizational alignment for prioritization of learning solutions and curriculum enhancements
- Accountability for scope to execution of all sales training conducted at regional learning summits and national sales conference
- Strategy, design, execution, and continuous improvement of core curriculum, new hire onboarding and training, and acumen and skill assessment capabilities that achieve elevation targets
- Manage vendor relationships and new vendor engagement process to ensure management coaching and professional development curriculums are challenging, fresh, and impactful.
- Track, manage, oversee and/or lead learning projects from design to execution inclusive of post-delivery evaluation and assessment to identify best practices, areas for improvement, and options for innovation and enhancement.
- 5-7 years of experience in a sales and account management corporate training environment; financial services or group insurance industries experience, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and management, adult learning, learning and development, or related field, a plus; Master’s degree, a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading people, developing talent, and fosters a team culture and environment that models trust, engagement, partnership, and high performance.
- Practitioner level knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, learning solution mediums, curriculum development, learning management systems, and performance improvement methodologies
- Ability to influence, foster collaboration, engagement, and achieve alignment across a diverse range of stakeholders, business leaders, functional partners, and subject matter experts
- Ability to lead and manage small to large scale learning initiatives, inclusive of development and use of Microsoft Excel for project management tracking and reporting; ability to create project dashboards, executive reports and summaries
- Flexible work style, sees ambiguity as opportunity, ability to handle a fast-paced environment with unexpected changes; change leader.
- Superior interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficient in using Office 365, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word; basic knowledge of Visio, a plus
- Experience with virtual delivery platforms (e.g., WebEx, Saba Centra, GoToMeeting); Skype for business, a plus
- Experience in working with CRM platforms and systems (e.g. Salesforce.com) for sales training purposes, a plus
- Experience with Adobe CC, Articulate 2.0, Captivate, and video editing software, a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Key Account Director-West/MidwestSales - Chicago, IL | Denver, CO | Kansas City, KS | Dubuque, IA | Dallas, TX
- Full Time Position
- Job No: REG00043
Internal Wholesaler- InvestmentsSales - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: IBD0003G
PGIM Investments is dedicated to helping clients solve their toughest investment challenges—whether it’s capital growth, reliable income, or protection from market volatility and other risks. As part of PGIM, the global investment management business of Prudential Financial, PGIM Investments is the manufacturer and distributor of retail mutual funds sold primarily through third-party distribution channels. The products and strategies we create are managed by PGIM, which is Prudential’s asset management organization. Prudential has become recognized as a leading...
VP, Broker/Dealer LeadSales - Plymouth, MN
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ADV00099
We are looking for an experienced sales and service executive with passion for helping customers achieve their life goals. The selected candidate will be responsible for the initial build and ongoing sales and service teams in support of a new venture. A demonstrated ability to establish business activities that quickly and consistently deliver exceptional experiences to customers in sales and service will be key. Capability to drive rapid and sustainable growth for the new organization will also be a core requirement.
The focus of the team will be to provide...
Annuities Sales Support Associate (Dresher, PA & Shelton, CT)Sales - Dresher, PA | Shelton, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: NSD0009V