Marketing - Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CTManager, Customer Experience (CX)
About the position
- Responsible & accountable to transform customer experiences via
- cultural mindset evolution and maturation to a customer centric world
- strategy recommendations based on customer analytics and business acumen
- consultation, demonstration and application of customer centric design principles and best practices – e.g. Design Thinking, Agile, CRM, Six Sigma
- bringing customers to life, driving awareness and connectivity of responsibilities and roles to drive customer outcomes
- Partners with Marketing, Product, Training, Operations and Customer-facing teams to ensure our organization delivers the intended customer experience through new capabilities, solutions and communications including training.
- Ensures completion and approvals of internal procedures across impacted areas are obtained.
- Demonstrates and empowers others in creating, editing, or reviewing both external marketing materials through the lens of our customers and internal communications for all impacted audiences related to the initiatives to ensure their accuracy, message consistency and alignment with strategic direction.
- Ensures alignment of implementation plan with the desired / intended experience and outcomes both for the customer and our business.
- Establishes measurement & tracking post-delivery to validate whether outcomes were achieved based on value proposition, business impact and CX design, providing management status updates related to organizational readiness and escalating issues and challenges as needed.
- Documents and contributes towards and maintaining a collaboration site to foster an Insight driven CX community and houses a repository of best practices, innovations and suggestions as well as our playbook and toolkit which the organization uses to design & deliver the desired / intended customer experiences.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a retirement or related business as a marketing, product or project related role.
- Prior experience in customer experience (CX) roles &/or consulting, with exposure to design and delivery a strong plus.
- Proven track record in producing strong results in end-to-end execution and rollout.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to make decisions and gain buy-in across multiple audiences and cross functional area of the business.
- Must demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with and present to multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent collaboration skills are required.
- Demonstrated intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
- Strong and attentive listening skills with the ability to analyze the situation and draw appropriate conclusions to understand the needs of both internal and external users.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities.
- Experience in business analysis and understanding business requirements, demonstration of keen business acumen and analysis – identifying opportunities / issues, synthesizing and identifying trends and patterns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a strong plus.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Director, Multi-Cultural MarketingMarketing - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: BUS000FW
Marketing Strategy ManagerMarketing - Roseland, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: AIC0000B
At Prudential Group Insurance, we make long-term financial security a reality for millions of individuals. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. Our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put people at the center and help improve organizational and individual financial wellness.
The Marketing Manager for the Association group will be responsible for partnering with the Director of Association Marketing on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and execution across in-force...
Email Marketing SpecialistMarketing - Iselin, NJ | Roseland, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MKT0000F
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the email campaigns in support of B2C and B2B Marketing teams. The Email Specialist will use their expertise of email marketing best practices and data-driven processes to help create exceptional campaigns for the Workplace Solutions Group within Prudential. This role will manage all aspects of client campaign execution: from requirements, planning, design and strategy through launch, updates, optimizations and program renewal recommendations. This individual will have in depth knowledge of...
Executive AssistantMarketing - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CO 0002F
Who we seek:
Are you someone who enjoys being proactive with keen eye towards outcomes?
Can you work with multiple businesses leaders and C level management to deliver on their priorities?
Do you want to work in a startup environment but within a large stable company?
Do you enjoy being part of fast-paced, creative and fun teams working on truly transformative initiatives that will help shape the future?
If the answer to all of those questions is “Yes”, then read-on….
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial...