This position will provide both strategic and tactical support of all aspects of marketing operations as deployed and administered through Marketing Technology platforms. Collateral types served include presentations, marketing collaterals, conferences, email and direct marketing programs. The position will support platform development, enhancements, deployment and administration of tools used for; Workflow, Asset Management (DAM), Collateral customization, Campaign Automation and Distribution. This position will also support training, adoption and SOP development of...
Marketing - Newark, NJ Director, International Marketing Management
About the position
Who we seek:
Do you love to think of new & innovative ways to market to our customers and drive real business outcomes? Does technology and data driven marketing excite you?
Do you want to work in a startup environment within a large, stable company?
Are you ready to engage in some of our company’s key strategic initiatives in international markets?
Do you recognize the importance of a strong organizational culture and can motivate a fast-paced, results-oriented team, without regard for organizational reporting lines?
If so, we may have an exciting new opportunity for you at Prudential.
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It’s an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team-members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
Prudential is seeking a Director of International Marketing Management to develop and execute high impact strategies across Prudential’s international products and businesses that will result in better financial outcomes for Prudential and its customers. This role will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for providing vital connectivity to our US Customer Office teams while simultaneously helping to expand our efforts in international markets. This will involve building new foundational marketing/tech capabilities for international marketing and new direct to consumer or advisor-enabled engagement strategies and campaigns that drive business outcomes. This position will work for the head of customer engagement and will provide a high level of autonomy and exposure to senior leadership within the company. If you are selected for this role, you will get to work in an exciting startup environment, be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly - have fun.
- Advise regions on, and influence decision making for setting up Marketing-tech roadmaps
- Identify and work with marketing capability vendors and partners, as needed, to accomplish cross-channel goals
- Develop and execute a cross-channel product marketing strategy, partnering on content, campaigns and programs
- Manage integration of multi-channel servicing efforts to ensure consistency of servicing messaging and engagement programs
- Lead the development of direct-to-consumer products in partnership with business unit teams across international markets
- Lead and/or collaborate with cross-functional teams containing members from throughout the Prudential enterprise to develop and execute strategic marketing programs
- Optimize programs through an on-going testing and data driven segmentation process, integrating with Marketing Analytics partners to design testing and measure results
- 7+ years of marketing and management experience, specifically in financial services and/or internet enabled businesses
- Experience and expertise with marketing-tech capabilities such as marketing-automation, lead management, and personalization.
- Prior experience managing B2B, B2B2C and/or B2C programs that involved cross-business management and driving roadmap for marketing sites
- Experience leading international projects and teams a plus
- Must be a self-starter, who can effectively work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong collaboration skills, which allow for successful partnership across functional teams and with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially while in presence of executive leadership; expert in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Curious and innovative mindset that inspires those around them (regardless of level) to be creative and try new things
· ~25% Travel
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Marketing Technology SpecialistMarketing - Iselin, NJ | Scranton, PA | Roseland, NJ | El Segundo, CA | Moosic, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: DIG0003F
Integrated Marketing Director (International)Marketing - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MAR000FQ
Prudential International Insurance (PII) continues to be one of Prudential's fastest growing and most profitable business groups. With operations in eleven countries around the world (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, China, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Italy), the Integrated Marketing Director will play a key role in developing and systematically expanding PII’s customer focus. Prudential International Insurance (PII) has made customer focus and engagement a key priority of the organization.
In collaboration with our country and regional operations,...
Administrative Distribution ManagerMarketing - Moosic, PA | Roseland, NJ | Scranton, PA | Dubuque, IA | Iselin, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRI0006L
The Administrative Distribution Manager is responsible for managing a team of individuals who are responsible for the creation and fulfillment of forms and enrollment materials, the reconciliation of print and electronic distribution of customer communications, as well as managing the daily operations of SLA’s, issue resolution, and capacity associated with the tasks the associates are performing.
The Manager will leverage relationship management expertise, creative problem-solving skills and executional know-how to help increase client value by delivering...
Product Management Specialist, Marketing EnablementMarketing - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CO-00022
Prudential is seeking a Marketing Enablement, Product Manager with a proven track record of delivering high-quality Marketing capabilities in financial services or similar highly technical yet service-oriented industries. The person filling this role will be instrumental in guiding the requirements of Prudential’s Marketing capabilities and ensuring successful adoption of new features and functionality.
This role requires a cross-functional customer centric view into Prudential’s several business units including retirement/401K, group insurance, asset management,...