An opportunity is available within Prudential’s Internal Audit Department for an experienced auditor to lead part of the team responsible for global coverage of PGIM, Prudential’s asset management businesses. This is a high-profile position that provides the opportunity to develop and implement the audit plan covering the business activities of the asset management units managing a variety of investment instruments in investment vehicles including trusts, separate accounts, and funds for an array of clients. The successful candidate will lead a team within the...
Internal Audit - Newark, NJ Senior IT Auditor, Infrastructure
About the position
Prudential Financial, Inc. is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
- Prior experience in auditing general application controls including application change management, information security, and business continuation.
Experience working with Distributed Environments (Windows, UNIX), Mainframe Applications, Relational Database Management Systems (mainframe and distributed), Web Applications, Network Administration (Firewalls, Routers/Switches), and Information Security.
- Network engineering, UNIX Security, firewall administration, Windows Active Directory, and DBMS, experience is a plus. Solid understanding of the COSO framework, risk assessment, control analysis and audit methodologies as well as experience and knowledge in auditing digital technologies and capabilities is preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a matrix environment
- Experience in developing computer assisted audit techniques and using data analysis software (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to effectively and confidently discuss audit issues with management and develop business-focused recommendations to strengthen controls is essential
- Experience working effectively both independently as well as in a team environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to partner effectively with management, external auditors and control partners
- Certification including one or more of: CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM are a plus, but not required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Vice President, Investments Audit GroupInternal Audit - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: US 0002U
Senior IT AuditorInternal Audit - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: COR000OC