Operations - Dallas, TX Specialist, Investment Operations, PGIM Real Estate Finance (Dallas)
About the position
PGIM REF is actively seeking a highly-motivated candidate to join its Operations and Strategy team as a Specialist- Investment Operations. This position will be based in PGIM REF’s Dallas, Texas location. The position is responsible for the administration of the commission process, review and quality control of Production, Portfolio and FTE reporting, and preparation of the quarterly business reporting materials and presentations. This role will work closely with members of the COO Operations & Strategy team based in our U.S. offices in Newark, Arlington, Chicago, Dallas and Letterkenny, Ireland. Specifically, the role will perform various functions ranging from; Strategic Planning and Analysis, Platform and Business Unit metrics, reporting, data analytics, acquisition modeling/pricing and policy & procedure writing.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Serving as the administrator for the commissions process which includes the review of annual plan information, updating and maintaining the supporting system, on-going analysis, manual payment adjustments, interfacing with employees, human resources and managing directors.
· Business Reporting which includes the preparation and/or review, quality control and distribution of the monthly PGIM REF production, FTE tracking and quarterly portfolio reports.
· Strategic analysis which includes defining and support of each business unit’s current and growth drivers, establishing both annual baseline and quarterly measurement vs. plan. It also requires reviewing, calculating and validating the ongoing performance indicator reporting. These efforts require an ongoing interface with multiple members of the senior management.
· Quarterly Business Reporting which includes quarterly updating and coordination of these dynamic reports, used by members of the head of the business, the head of finance, as well as members of senior management team when updating reviewing business performance. These reports consolidate market, production, portfolio current and growth driver performance, financial performance and FTE information.
· Quarterly Business Review materials to include the development and updating of the storyline presentation that is to be shared with senior management. This includes; multiple production, portfolio, performance charts, text commentary, etc.
· System reporting using internal systems which requires an in-depth knowledge of the reporting capabilities available via established reports vs. developing new reports, requirements, and partnering with the information technology group to assist in various data analytics or reporting needs across the platform.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar required.
· 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial real estate preferred.
· Additional consideration given to prior roles with a commercial real estate lender, or PGIM Real Estate or PGIM Real Estate Finance.
· Microsoft Office skills certified desirable, but not required.
· Advanced knowledge, usage and skills/applied in Excel required.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
VP, Agile Strategist and CoachOperations - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ENA00004
PGIM Fixed Income Operations - Analyst, Global Trade ServicesOperations - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: TRA0009H
Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist - Prudential AdvisorsOperations - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: REC0002G
The Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist defines, develops and provides information and analysis to drive the decision making process and support business operations for internal and external customers. Skills critical to this career path include project management, leadership and business expertise.
Responsibilities may include:
- Recruiting and onboarding support for Financial Advisors
- Conducting research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and developing formal recommendations for presentation to management
- Working with customer to generate...
Associate Manager, Client TransitionOperations - Dubuque, IA | Scranton, PA | Hartford, CT | El Segundo, CA | Iselin, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: DC 0002M
Full Service Solutions will be filling two Associate Manager roles within the Data & Reporting Center of Excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a team of Data Specialists within the Client Data Strategy & Implementation team
Foster and promote a highly energized, efficient, and positive team culture
Training, evaluating, coaching, hiring, and counseling employees
Facilitate regular one-on-one discussions with employees to discuss performance and career development opportunities
Conduct regular team...