Decision Insights Group is Prudential’s in-house research consultancy that provides the enterprise with the confidence to make smart decisions and drive company growth by leveraging deep knowledge of primary market research, innovative techniques, and analytic expertise to form customer-centric, fact-based perspectives and strategic advice. Our mission is to drive business growth through strategic, relevant and actionable insights that are well grounded in customer understanding and business acumen.
Marketing - Roseland, NJ Marketing Specialist, Product Marketing
About the position
The Marketing Specialist, Product Marketing reports into the Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) Institutional Marketing team supporting Group Insurance. The Specialist provides marketing plan and execution support to the Product management teams. The incumbent understands and helps maximize the opportunities of the Group Insurance industry, including products, services, and customer experience differentiation.
The Marketing Specialist is accountable for collaborating with Marketing Directors and peers to support business opportunities such as marketing material development and maintenance, go-to-market campaign execution, and KPI/metrics documentation. The incumbent understands current market needs and competitor positioning. The position will work closely with the Marketing Creative Services team to execute timely and accurately on marketing deliverables.
· Works with Marketing Directors to support our Product business partners to understand market opportunities, business drivers, and growth potential. Provides effective marketing solutions to maximize opportunities.
· Develops marketing presentations and material that capture the Group Insurance value proposition, positioning Prudential as a market leader.
· Works directly with Product team members to define business objectives and employer/broker needs, and translates needs into well-positioned marketing materials.
· Responsible for managing the creation or updating of materials and communications.
· Responsible for completing creative briefs, creating timelines and managing the creative for those materials against the timeline for these campaigns.
· Expected to serve as a consultative marketing expert with knowledge of products and services, including the oversight of execution.
· Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of marketing deliverables.
· Provides ad-hoc marketing project support to help drive business needs.
· Continually looks for ways to improve Marketing processes and procedures. Identifies best practices, celebrates success and recommends changes.
· Communicates comfortably with all levels of the organization and connects day-to-day deliverables with the longer-term business strategy.
· Evaluates results and recommends improvement efforts.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
· 3+ years B-to-B and/or B-B-C marketing experience highly desired
· Functional knowledge of Group Insurance products, services, distribution and market environment desired or financial services experience
· Demonstrated record of successfully transforming business partners’ objectives into effective deliverables
· Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time under tight deadlines
· Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Creative thinker and problem solver with strong analytical skills
· Very detail oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Project Director, Marketing ResearchMarketing - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: DEC00003
Full Service B2B Marketing AnalystMarketing - Iselin, NJ | Hartford, CT | Roseland, NJ | Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: FUL0003Y
At Prudential Retirement, we are passionate about making long-term financial security a reality for millions of individuals. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. Our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put people at the center and help improve organizational and individual wellness.
The Full Service B2B Marketing Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the development of the marketing strategy and implementing the marketing activities for the Full Service Marketing Team within...
Marketing Manager of Product Marketing and StrategyMarketing - Shelton, CT | Dresher, PA | Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ISG0001Q
Digital Marketing ManagerMarketing - Shelton, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ISG0001K