Product Management - Sunnyvale, CA Senior Product Manager - International
About the position
This is a unique opportunity to join a top-performing team that is poised to grow their footprint in the international space. We are looking for an exceptional product manager who is enthusiastic, self-starter and is excited about the opportunity to travel to countries like Brazil, Indonesia and Korea to ideate, define and deliver projects.
The Senior Product Manager – International will help define the strategy and manage the roadmap of our salesforce - service cloud, sales cloud and marketing cloud implementation, manage a roadmap for Advisor experience, digital brokerage, advisory operations and business processing flows (insurance, annuities, account opening, money movement, related clearing functions) across the globe for Prudential’s product line.
They will own product requirements end-to-end, work with developers in an agile SDLC (e.g. write user stories, participate in daily standups, etc.), collaborate with multiple internal and external business teams and our internal UX and technology teams to define simple and elegant online solutions. When necessary, lead discussions and decisions around design and workflow. Ensure stakeholders are aware of project status, enhancements, and effectively communicate current status and upcoming challenges. Maintain product flow requirements from idea through release and maintenance.
Given that this is an international role, the candidate must be willing to travel to other Prudential offices across the globe and work with the local teams for extended periods of time to deliver projects.
- Ability to speak another language (Brazilian Portuguese / Korean) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others both inside and outside of the business unit
- 5+ years’ experience in product management in a company where business was driven by technology
- 3+ years of which in management roles with direct reports and multiple parallel projects; leading remote teams in emerging markets a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products
- Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and those product roadmaps into product requirements
- Financial Services, Fintech and/or Banking and e-commerce experience preferred
- Strong business background in Fortune 500 and/or development experience with large complex business applications; across all phases of an application development project; Business consulting experience.
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience and familiarity with software development - (database / business logic coding in any programming language) is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a remote team. Effectively use video calls, conference calls, webex, etc.
- Technical knowledge of software services used by the organization.
- Experience with Salesforce (Service cloud or Sales cloud) is a plus
Bachelor's degree is required, MS/MBA is preferred. Preferred majors include: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.