About the position
https://video.digi-me.com/prudential/jobs/IT/Take Your Tech Talents to New Heights/ZP0052
Prudential Customer Office Technology Group is seeking an experienced Salesforce CRM Technical Architect who has the right mix of technical acumen with passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible to work with Business, DevOps and Architecture teams to come up enterprise strategy of building, deploying and managing the engineering platform that integrate with customer-facing products.
- Collaborate with business teams and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless multi-channel experiences
- Deliver technology solutions – Leverage your strong technical experience to architect, engineer and provide guidance in delivery of key initiatives for an enterprise-class global CRM platform
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to SCRUM team. Self-managing to come up with pre-sprint technical design and grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion, loose coupling
- Help set technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
- Subject matter expert – Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
- Be a visionary partnering with Architects, technical leads and key individuals within our functional organization and recommend SFDC Platform improvement
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied at Prudential
- Lead by example by contributing high quality, production code that powers critical pieces of our services and products
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
- Effectively deliver presentations to key customers and senior management
- Build and foster a high-performance engineering culture and mentor team members
- Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
- Experience developing mission critical applications in agile environment
- 10+ years of experience working in Salesforce.com with full lifecycle implementations
- Experience in building applications using Ligntning, APEX, Visualforce and UI related coding technologies
- Experience with agile development methodologies and TDD
- Experience with service and sales cloud implementation
- Experience with using IDE (IntelliJ preferred) and GIT
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible is highly desirable
- 5+ years of experience with integrations third party applications
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenId Connect, OAuth 2.0)
- Certification (401 or platform developer or 501)
- Experience with Avaya open CTI and Lightning UI
It is a huge plus if you have:
- 1+ year experience as a technical architect
- Exposure to server side technologies including SpringBoot, SpringMVC, JPA, Tomcat, REST, Hibernate
- Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques and tools such as CloudWatch, Nagios, Splunk and Dynatrace etc
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.