Marketing - Newark, NJ Director of Financial Wellness
About the position
Who we seek:
Do you love to think of new & innovative ways to market to our customers and drive real business outcomes? Does technology and data driven marketing excite you?
Do you want to work in a startup environment within a large, stable company?
Are you ready to engage in some of our company’s key strategic initiatives?
Do you recognize the importance of a strong organizational culture and can motivate a fast-paced, results-oriented team, without regard for organizational reporting lines?
If so, we may have an exciting new opportunity for you at Prudential.
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It’s an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team-members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
We are seeking a leader to drive the evolution of the recently launched Financial Wellness digital engagement platform. The ideal candidate will have strong background on digital engagement platforms within the financial/retirement services industry. This newly created position will play an instrumental role in shaping the future of how Prudential engages its existing Retirement and Group Insurance customers to assist them in their Financial Wellness journey by enabling educational and solution resources. As part of the Customer Office Marketing team, this person will partner with Retirement and Group Insurance to define the Financial Wellness digital strategic roadmap.
You’ll get to be part of a team that has the speed, agility and excitement of a startup and the brand recognition and stability of Prudential. You will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly - have fun.
· Co-lead creation and execution Financial Wellness strategic digital roadmap.
· Drive cutting-edge customer experiences within the Financial Wellness digital platform.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of an Engagement and Cross-marketing vision and strategy within the Financial Wellness digital platform.
· Define and implement engagement standards and metrics for Financial Wellness digital platform.
· Partner with Group Insurance and Retirement to increase adoption of Participant-level solutions delivered through Financial Wellness digital platform and enabled through Employer alignment.
· Problem Solving and ideation to continuously increase end-user and Employer engagement.
· Develop test and learn digital marketing strategy for Pru customer engagement that creates economic value for the business.
· 8+ years of experience in marketing and/or managing digital platforms, specifically in financial services and/or internet enabled businesses. Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
· Experience using agile methodologies and tools to deliver products and solutions.
· Experience managing large technical projects, defining strategic approach and overseeing delivery is a plus.
· Proven experience in gathering and transforming business/customer needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements.
· Passion for and experience with designing functional yet beautiful and highly engaging customer experiences.
· Exceptional oral and written communications skills. Strong Executive Presence.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and influence senior executives across multiple business units and functions.
· Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to effectively work independently, as well as part of a team.
· Excellent consultative skills and ability to form strong business relationships at all levels.
· Curious and innovative mindset that inspires those around them (regardless of level) to be creative and try new things.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Manager, Customer Experience (CX)Marketing - Iselin, NJ | Roseland, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: CUS0009J
Marketing Manager, Growth InitiativesMarketing - Newark, NJ | Shelton, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ISG0000X
The Marketing Manager, Growth Initiatives will be responsible for driving the Annuities organization’s new channel or new product opportunities from a Marketing perspective. They will partner with key stakeholders in the organization to drive the marketing strategy for these new initiatives. They will understand and define the target audience, identify key personas, define the marketing strategy to maximize sales through advisor channels and develop KPIs to understand impact of initiative.
Marketing point person for new growth opportunities in...
Communication Consultant Marketing ManagerMarketing - El Segundo, CA | Scranton, PA | Iselin, NJ | Dallas, TX | Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: MAR000FZ
This position leads the development and execution of strategic communications and participant engagement marketing campaigns for Prudential Retirement's largest and most complex Key Account clients. This role focuses on delivering a seamless end-to-end customer experience; from the first introduction to Prudential through ongoing participant engagement.
Primary responsibilities include the development and execution of strategic marketing plans designed to assist retirement plan participants during the transition of their retirement plan to Prudential Retirement and...
Director, Marketing & Sales Management - Prudential PathwaysMarketing - Virtual, NJ | Virtual, IL | Virtual, MN | Virtual, PA
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRU000TX
The Director, Marketing & Sales Management will be responsible for assisting the National Sales Director and VP, Marketing Management in carrying out key duties related to attaining financial wellness sales goals, maintaining existing financial wellness customers, supporting Financial Wellness Account Executives and providing sales and marketing support for the broader Financial Wellness and Pathways programs.
Set divisional FW goals and research book penetration - report out to stakeholders
Client facing reporting
Tracking activity to goal for...