About the position
Who we seek:
Are you someone who enjoys bringing strategic and customer focused mindset when building relationships with new partners?
Can you work with multiple businesses and C level management to deliver on priorities, create optimal strategies, execution plans and ensure their delivery?
Do you want to work in a startup environment but within a large stable company?
Do you enjoy being part of fast-paced, creative and fun teams working on truly transformative initiatives that will help shape the future?
If the answer to all of those questions is “Yes”, then read-on….
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It’s an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team-members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
Marketing and Enterprise Growth Team within the U.S. Business’ Customer Office is looking for a Marketing Sponsorships and Business Development with a proven track record of designing business strategies and relationships for major revenue drivers in a financial service setting.
On daily basis, you will work directly with the Head of Direct to Customer Engagement to help develop and execute high visibility sponsorships that will result in financial betterment for Prudential’s 30 million customers.
We are looking for self-starting individual, with superior problem-solving skills that is capable of operating at a highly strategic level but also apply resources to ensure delivery of results.
You will be responsible for defining marketing sponsorships opportunities to drive growth and develop business strategies and formulate recommendations that will create differentiation and enable new avenues for revenue and consumer growth. Your work will translate directly into company’s KPIs and revenue targets.
- Lead efforts to identify and grow strategic marketing sponsorships to drive customer growth for Prudential Products
- Evaluate market and develop sponsorships and its strategy to strengthen Prudential’s white space opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to develop strategies and solutions that will create a unique value proposition and differentiation for our products and services.
- Develop prospect pipeline roadmap, create pitches to articulate value for partner and facilitate partner discussions. Potential partner business verticals could include technology, finance, lifestyle, and retailers.
- Work cross-functionally to build network, source leads and help to create a holistic narrative for the partner.
- Create and sell-in a narrative with potential sponsorships to drive value for both sides. Negotiate and close deals.
- Negotiated agreements with potential sponsorships, but may also include content and distribution partners and platforms, including linear and OTT
- Create executive level presentations to sell ideas to both internal and external partners.
- Assess and anticipate market trends, competitive shifts and adopt strategies to drive optimal performance.
- Secure support of leadership and cross functional teams to execute recommended strategies.
- Select, onboard & manage key vendors – affiliate operator and/or agencies
- Build & manage direct relationships
- 8+ years of strategy experience, preferably in financial institutions, marketing agencies
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry preferred; an understanding of Prudential businesses is a plus.
- Strong Digital background
- Ability to think broadly yet possess exceptional attention to detail to operate at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Resourcefulness and initiative to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence senior executives across multiple business units and functions
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize, adapt and execute in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong business acumen, with excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize issues and translate them into action plans
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to form strong business relationships at all levels
- Strong track record in partnering to drive projects to conclusion with excellent execution
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Strong client and executive presence; trust and has high integrity
- Displays optimism and determination when facing challenges
- Strong sense of urgency and drive for results; self-motivated and deadline driven
- Ability to work independently and drive the business forward as an army of one
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.