Asset Management - Newark, NJ PGIM Fixed Income - Client Reporting Associate
About the position
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has offices in Newark, New Jersey, London, Tokyo and Singapore. As of June 30, 2019, the firm has $809 billion of assets under management including $346 billion in institutional assets, $142 billion in retail assets, and $321 billion in proprietary assets. Over 700 institutional asset owners have entrusted PGIM Fixed Income with their assets.
This position is part of the Client Reporting Group which is responsible for designing, preparing and delivering reporting to PGIM Fixed Income’s Institutional, Retail, Affiliate, and Alternative clients globally. The group is responsible for the compilation and distribution of portfolio summary reports, portfolio holdings and transaction reports, fact sheets, board reports, as well as custom client reports. In addition to reporting the group supports the client portfolio review meeting process, client ad-hoc requests related to portfolio information, and client questionnaires. The team works closely with the Account Management, Sales & Marketing, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Analysis, Performance, Compliance, Operations and Technology groups.
- Complete client reports, due diligence questionnaires, and portfolio presentations, while ensuring that materials are accurate, and deadlines are met
- Respond to ad hoc client inquires in a timely manner while working with internal groups when necessary
- Review reporting and client communication process to identify opportunities to improve, streamline, and automate scheduled reporting
- Handle multiple tasks while meeting strict client deadlines
- Proactively work on projects during off-peak periods
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect the ability to meet reporting deadlines, and take action to reduce the risk of occurrences
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external partners and service providers
- Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business
- Degree in Finance, Marketing or Business preferred.
- Outstanding academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, work experience and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate relationships across all staff levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team environment.
- PC skills with strong knowledge of spreadsheets
- Entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to take on additional responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Able to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline driven environment
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.