About the position
The Marketing Strategy Specialist will be responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns and projects (B2C direct mail, email, print and online advertising, fulfillment, trade show collateral, etc.) related to established marketing plans. He/She will initiate projects utilizing marketing documentation/briefs that clearly communicate the needs and expectations to internal team members based on the direction provided by the Strategy Managers. The Marketing Strategy Specialist will partner with internal project managers, creative and production teams, and subject matter experts to successfully complete projects outlined in the marketing plan and ad hoc projects requested by internal and external partners (client, TPA, Account Mgmt, Strategy Manager) to support the Association business.
He/She will act as a consultative marketing expert with a thorough knowledge of the client’s products, services and requirements to help ensure accuracy throughout the life of the projects.
Related responsibilities include:
- Work with project managers to develop timelines within established SLAs and associated budgets and present same to supervisor to support multi-channel campaign-related efforts included in the marketing plan. Work with strategy managers to ensure adherence to overall strategy.
- Closely collaborate with internal partners, strategy managers, external vendors and in some cases, the client or client's representatives to initiate and execute projects based on an established marketing plan and workflows.
- May initiate, review and/or manage research projects to inform marketing strategies and approaches, and to vet additional channels and assess capability needs.
- Work within the agreed-upon timelines and SLAs to create creative/project briefs to provide detailed direction to creative, data processing and production. This direction will include a description of strategy, components, special plan features or promotions, creative direction around branding, client preferences/direction, etc. and will review material throughout the process to ensure adherence to the strategy and plan.
- Alert supervisor to any issues that arise that may impact the successful, on-strategy, on-budget delivery of all projects and components.
- Upon completion of the project/campaign, partner with the strategy managers and other internal team members to create results decks that highlight the approach and key findings.
- Document and report out on issues that arise that create opportunities for additional improvements to efficiency and collaboration.
Candidate should have experience in marketing, preferably with segmented direct marketing, data-driven marketing and digital marketing experience. Familiarity with the life/disability insurance landscape and experience with large professional Associations is a plus. He/She must be able to execute and deftly handle multiple complex projects simultaneously based on a pre-established marketing plan. College degree preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate their passion and drive, as well as their dedication to a strong team environment.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.