About the position
Annuities Finance is looking for a candidate to fill a Manager role within the Financial Reporting Group that will provide a variety of accounting and reporting experiences. This position will require strong technical accounting and financial reporting skills. This role interacts frequently with the Annuities business, as well as corporate partners. Successful candidates would gain an understanding of the Annuities business as well as exposure to other areas within Prudential. Specific responsibilities of these positions may include the following:
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Living Benefit and Non-AOI sections of Annuities Quarterly Results Review Package (“QRRP”)
- Prepare and present PALAC’s U.S. GAAP embedded derivative liability and hedge position disclosure within the Management Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”) section of the 10-Q/10-K
- Preparation and/or review of Annuities Earnings Prep Package for submission to Management Reporting
- Preparation and/or review of various Investor Relations submissions
- Preparation and/or review reconciliation of AOI to GAAP results
- Manage and oversight of External Reinsurance agreement with Union Hamilton
- Assist in external and internal audit reviews
- Adhoc projects
· Accounting Degree (CPA license or foreign equivalent preferred)
· Strong technical, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Knowledge of insurance accounting preferred
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under tight time frames
· Highly motivated team player
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.