Marketing - Roseland, NJ | Newark, NJ | Dresher, PA | Hartford, CTProject Manager, Database Marketing
About the position
At Prudential’s Workplace Solutions Group, we are passionate about making long-term financial security a reality. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. That’s why our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put individuals at the center and help improve organizational and individual financial wellness.
The Project Manager, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for managing B2C analytics driving recommendation to support the strategic initiatives around growth and retention. The individual will work closely with the Strategic team, IT team, Client, Customer Office, Centralized Data teams to drive data recommendations to drive desired outcomes for our clients.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop strategy goals, and KPIs to create an integrated holistic view of marketing success
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of all marketing learnings and insights
- Lead the design and implementation of all complex analyses that may include sampling, data mining, trend analyses, predictive modeling, forecasting and segmentation technique
- Analyze B2C Participant level data by segment, develop hypothesis, convert into the right analytical problems and communicate back to the partner teams in the business to drive results and strategy
- Responsible for analyzing campaign performance and developing case studies to enable acquisition of customers, drive adoption of capabilities and recommending strategies to deepen customer relationships across segments
- Partnering with marketing teams to leverage data to refine targeting and campaign development
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of data warehousing techniques and ability to write software code preferably SAS
- Responsible for partnering with cross business teams to create and refine benchmarks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years work experience in data analysis and or digital marketing analytics
- Consultative nature, with proven track record of using data to provide actionable business results.
- Experience analyzing data and pulling together stories to create insight. Ability to work with all types of data, structured and unstructured, to be able to design and implement analytical solutions
- Polished written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and clearly explain data to non-technical executive audiences.
- Strong project management skills / experience managing projects, budgets, and schedules to successful completion.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, persistence and resilience; comfort with and ability to thrive on and drive change while navigating ambiguity.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.