About the position
At Prudential Group Insurance, we make long-term financial security a reality for millions of individuals. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. Our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put people at the center and help improve organizational and individual financial wellness.
The Marketing Manager for the Association group will be responsible for partnering with the Director of Association Marketing on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and execution across in-force Group Insurance Association customers and their members. Major Responsibilities include:
- Developing the specific marketing strategies for his/her client(s) in alignment with established overarching strategies under the direction of their supervisor.
- Collaborating with internal partners and in some cases, the client or client's representatives (broker, TPA, agencies, etc.).
- Utilizing available information and collaborating with the creative and productions teams to create high-level marketing strategies and approaches that met the internal business/client's goals and objectives.
- Working with the assigned project manager(s) to develop an annual marketing calendar and associated budget and present same to supervisor and ultimately to the client and/or account management, per the client's preference.
- Upon approval of the annual budget, work with the project managers to develop project/campaign timelines in support of the annual marketing plan and incorporate other provisions such as testing, plan changes or other specific requests.
- Work within the agreed upon timelines and SLAs, to create creative/project briefs to provide detailed direction to creative, data processing and production.
- Upon completion of the project/campaign, review the results provided by the data analytics group, advise on any internal or client reports that may be required and use the findings to inform the direction for future projects/campaigns.
- Throughout all these processes, act as the liaison between marketing and account management and/or the client as needed, relaying relevant information that may impact the execution of deliverables to marketing functional areas as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be able to spot marketplace trends and be able to quickly develop strategies to deal with them. He or she will deftly handle multiple, complex projects through creative, technical reviews, execution and analysis and will be able to create clear reports that articulate why a strategy did or did not work and how it will be improved going forward. The candidate will have the ability to see the big picture and collaborate with a team to create innovative, compelling ideas that holistically fulfill strategies through multiple channels including highly personalized direct mail, email, print and online advertising, social media, trade shows, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5-10 years experience in building/executing marketing plans and consumer direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience with B2C marketing
- Experience with highly personalized campaigns, direct marketing in print and digital marketing channels and new marketing trends
- Knowledge of the Association/Affinity marketplace a plus
- Solid analytical skills preferred with the ability to drive execution, initiate action and follow-ups to successful completion
- Customer Experience (CX) training/experience preferred
- Journey Mapping (Salesforce) experience a plus
- Aptitude to effectively build and maintain partnerships with internal and external partners
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.