Project Management - Newark, NJ | Hartford, CT | Plymouth, MNDirector, Product and Investment Support
About the position
Why Join Prudential?
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe. At Prudential, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. This simple fact is central to all that we do. We call it “the Talent Mindset” – a company-wide commitment to attract and develop the dedicated professionals whose insights, innovation, and hard work fuel our success and make us a global leader in financial services.
As the Director of Product and Investment Support, you will serve as a Variable Universal Life (VUL) product champion and advocate. As a key member of Individual Life Insurance’s Distribution & Sales organization, you will combine your extensive technical product and investment knowledge with a deep understanding of the VUL marketplace and strong presentation skills to position Prudential’s VUL products within Distribution & Sales, the financial advisor community, broker dealers, general agents and IMOs.
- Partnering with Product Development and Product Line Leader on overall product line strategy
- Collaborating with Sales Training to provide input on and participate in the design and delivery of training programs that educate internal and external sales associates on product and investment features, product positioning, sales strategies, client profiles and market context
- Partnering with the Industry and Competitive Intelligence team to analyze competitors’ products and identify areas of differentiation and competitive advantage
- Partnering with Marketing creating a compelling story around VUL and our product solutions
- Leveraging the knowledge and expertise of Prudential’s economists to develop messaging on economic trends, economic outlooks and financial market performance
- Partnering with Strategic Investment Research Group to articulate and effectively explain their capabilities, manager research and due diligence process, and performance results
- Partnering with Strategic Relationship Management to source intellectual capital from sub-account partners in the areas of promoting, and supporting our investment offerings
- Delivering in-person and webinar presentations for intermediaries, advisors and broker-dealer back-office/home-office personnel
- Working with Global Communications to elevate the recognition and perception of our brand, product solutions and investment expertise.
Does this sound like you? Our successful candidate has:
7-10 years of financial services experience
FINRA Series 6/7 (or must be obtained within 180 days of hire)
Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a focus on translating complicated information into easily understood training and marketing materials, and sales strategies
Ability to travel approximately 25% -50% of the time
Preferred Skills and Experience
Extensive knowledge of life insurance business and VUL products
MBA, CFP®/CLU/ChFC, CIMA/CFA or other advanced degree
Prior investment experience, or deep understanding of investment fundamentals, such as portfolio construction, asset allocation, and risk/return spectrum
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.Apply Now
Join PrudentialApply for this position
Please fill out the online application and upload your supporting materials. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.Apply Now
Save or Send Email this Job
Get a link to the job and the full description that you can save for later or share with someone you think might be a good fit.Get Link to this job description in an email to save for yourself or send
Related Job Openings
Business Analyst - Planning and Forecasting Application Support TeamProject Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ESF0001R
Sales Project Management SpecialistProject Management - Hartford, CT
- Full Time Position
- Job No: ADV0009N
Develops project plan and statement of work, determines resource requirements and obtains resources for assigned projects. Routinely communicates project status to stakeholders and delivers end-project (e.g., completed task(s), implemented processes/controls, set of recommendations, documented business requirements, etc.)
- Serve as day to day contact for key strategic relationships
- Key resource for VP Specialty/Tax Exempt Distribution and VP, National Partner Operations & Integration with day-to-day management of key strategic relationships including reporting,...
Strategy AnalystProject Management - Newark, NJ | New York, NY
- Full Time Position
- Job No: PRU000QH
The Prudential Client Management Analyst will project manage and support the efforts of the Vice Presidents and Managing Directors of PCM by:
- Strategizing with team on objectives of each account and assisting with the creation of an execution plan
- Collecting, understanding, summarizing and analyzing current Prudential services and products provided to specific clients and partners
- Help, support and work alongside the Vice Presidents and Managing Directors in understanding the current relationships and executing client priorities
- Identifying areas...
Project Manager – Design and ConstructionProject Management - Newark, NJ
- Full Time Position
- Job No: COR000NY
The Project Manager, Design and Construction (PM) will report directly to Prudential’s Vice President of Design and Construction within Corporate Real Estate and will be responsible for managing local and national projects. This position affords the candidate an opportunity to work on a mix of projects that may include: office workspace renovations; building amenity redesigns; process improvement reviews and Corporate Real Estate systems redesign/testing. Prudential is seeking an energetic, self-motivated experienced PM to manage a variety of projects in a timely and...