Search our open positions to find an opportunity that matches your skill set, career objectives, and work history.
Interns & Graduates
Find positions in our upcoming class of interns as well as rotation programs and full-time opportunities suitable for soon-to-be graduates.
Working at PrudentialTotal Rewards (Benefits) Diversity & Inclusion Locations Our Focus on Talent Social Responsibility
fresh talent on campuses throughout the country and offer a wealth of opportunities for career growth and recognition. So ramp up your résumé and prepare to be Rocked!
Types of JobsActuarial Finance Human Resources Insurance & Financial Sales Technology Law, Compliance & Business Ethics Sales & Marketing
Our BusinessesAnnuities Group Insurance Individual Life Insurance International Investment Management Investments Retirement
Make More Than a Paycheck
Did You Know ?
- In 2013, Prudential Chairman and CEO John Strangfeld is elected co-chair of NJPAC board of directors.
- According to Prudential’s 2013-14 "African American Financial Experience" study, debt is the number one financial challenge for African Americans.
- PREI has been investing in real estate on behalf of institutional clients since 1970
- Prudential works with the Department of Defense and other agencies to help veterans transition to the community and workforce.
- Prudential’s Global Security Command Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to keep our facilities and employees safe in case of an emergency.
- Prudential Fixed Income manages an average of 3,000 - 4,000 trades a day across client accounts for a total of 1 million transactions per year
- Prudential Group Insurance sponsors “Canine Companions for Independence”; an organization that provides trained assistance dogs to people with disabilities.
- Prudential Agricultural Investments manages and provides financing for agricultural properties that produces everything from the milk in your cereal, to the tablecloth that may be on your kitchen table.
- Prudential Annuities trades and transactions are processed, and generated by a computer — while most of us are sleeping.
- Since its inception, Prudential's Social Investment program has invested more than $1.5 billion in socially responsible projects.
- Individual Life Insurance developed the “Special Needs Solutions - For All Ages” program to help educate and support employees who have a child or other dependents with special needs.
- Prudential made its first loans in 1875 in Newark, NJ.
- Prudential was honored with the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Award in 2013 for its groundbreaking study "The LGBT Experience".
- Prudential's “Back-Up Care” program gives employees 90 hours of dependent care per year for family members, including older adults as needed.
- Prudential’s first Business Resource Group - Employee Association of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexuals and Transgender (EAGLES) turned 20 this year.
- Sharon Taylor, senior vice president of Human Resources, was recently named to the Network Journal's 2013 list of 25 influential black women in business.
- In 2013, Prudential Investments was one of the 10 companies inducted into Institutional Investor's Hall of Fame.
- In 2013, Prudential moved up 26 spots on the Fortune 500 list, ranking #29, which marks the 19th consecutive year the company, has made the top 100.
- In 2013, Prudential listed as a 'Best for Vets' by Military Times, ranking 27th out of 53 participating employers.
- According to Prudential Retirement Engagement Research series, 24% of Americans don't believe they can save enough for retirement.
- In the summer of 2013, Prudential launched Spirit of Community Awards in China.